News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Who is your favourite teammate?

Started by KZ, March 19, 2010, 07:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your favourite teammate?

Griffin
Rahel
Luca
Arman
Set
Malis

MikeW781

set and rahel are tied for me
rahel is a great ally for the main, her range, power, and veratility make her a very useful unit
set also helps, i once beat the mission at fawaz gorge using only set, rahel, and the main
we held out at the bride and slaughtered them all
set used static shield and solid state shield, rahel used bow 2/split shot 2 to pick off anybody flanking/finsh them, and the main just shadow blasted/dark vortex-ed the entire team
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Frosty

Quote from: KZ on March 20, 2010, 07:25:17 AM
I mean, aside from the Hero, Dayn, have you got a favourite teammate?

Quote from: Frosty on March 20, 2010, 06:58:21 AM
Out of battle, he's just like me.
What, you're also an assassin? :P
No, I just don't do much without any pay. Which is one thing comparable between me and Arman.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

SmartyPants

I think all the Arman-loving made Craig realize that he is too powerful.  Now all his attacks cost more PsP.

Mailcarrier

I like Arman because personally I have no regrets about stabbing someone in the back

Guye

Luca, because I need someone to bring back my dead. I make too many "oversights" on the battlefield and end up with dead teammates. Luca is basically my "Oh ****" button. Being able to hide and supply my other characters with Psy helps when my plans end up too overambitious. Plus, she's a ghost. How is that NOT cool?

MikeW781

Yay-Luca finally has a fan!
Quote from: im2smart4u on April 03, 2010, 06:57:43 PM
I think all the Arman-loving made Craig realize that he is too powerful.  Now all his attacks cost more PsP.
I disagree, while Arman is very useful, and probably the strongest teammate, he has low defense and is in constant risk of getting killed in one turn. Also, he is hardly a team player, more of a very stong support character that takes out one enemy at a time

torugo

i am a luca fan i just like arman more
mock the pheonix you will burn

.:Light-God:.

I Awesomely (Might be a made-up word by me!) Like Arman. Why? Because,
1.9 Movement steps!
2.He has good attack and stuff like Leap and Backstab!
3.He can sidestab but thats not really new xD.

Thats all for now so yeah Arman rocks! (Even though he's a Fugative.)

MikeW781

Quote from: mikew781 on April 25, 2010, 08:38:02 AM
Yay-Luca finally has a fan!
Quote from: im2smart4u on April 03, 2010, 06:57:43 PM
I disagree, while Arman is very useful, and probably the strongest teammate, he has low defense and is in constant risk of getting killed in one turn. Also, he is hardly a team player, more of a very stong support character that takes out one enemy at a time
According to the twitter, Arman's mega stab now costs 15 Psp
His Stab now costs more as well, but I forget the exact change

.:Light-God:.

It's also gotta be Griffin or Rahel for sure! I hardly use Set but mabye Luca may help too! As you can see i like Offence better than Defence!

FlyingFinn

Set is my favourite, no doubt. He has good attitude to things and he is usually calm. I also like Griffin because he is very strong and honest person, and I also found him very useful at the battles because of Slash, counter and high health.
Grammar! >_<

jojolagger

Luca. When the Hero needs more Psy points to slaughter the enemy, were does he get it?

j3sterg

She's not the strongest, but Luca is by far the best in terms of sheer usefulness. She can fly, restore psy points to your primary nukers (hero/Arman), plus she can use Juxtapose to set an enemy up for multiple backstabs (or save Arman's butt when he gets swarmed by enemies).

She's also the most intriguing character. We know almost nothing about her except that she's a dead tragedienne. She's also morally ambiguous. Arman might be an assassain, but his backstory shows that he definitely has a conscience. Luca, on the other hand, sucks the souls out of enemies so your forces can return from the dead and will destroy a mob of unnarmed people at your bequest.

No matter what other characters might be added, I think Luca will always have a spot in my roster.

Zhampir

Though your names speaks of a jest, I believe you're right. You've convinced me, Luca, an obviously powerful, distraught spirit, now has my eye. Twixt her and Rahel, I sense a lot of pain from their earlier lives. However, that scene was likely little more than an act to scare them off. Though, I still like Set... and I'm interested to see how his kind-heartened temperament... is likely to change...

I can see him being severely distraught and forced into action then feeling quite guilty about it, and spacing everybody away through his shields. As a spirit, Luca is the only one to pass through them. Seeing the deep scars of pain within Set, Luca approaches him. Through some great characterization, Luca's "icy heart" is warmed and Set is up and happy once again, especially now as he has developed on bond of friendship with Luca.

I love all the characters really. It all depends on how well this tale is spun, and, as of yet, it's been weaved quite profoundly.