News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

To Heaven or Hell

Started by Zackirus, April 18, 2010, 11:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypher

+5

It makes keeping the hill in " king of the Hill " easier!

Total:36

I use the : sign to show the total.

.:Light-God:.

+1 it's really popular right now!

Total ... 37!

I finished the TSoG Demo without doing the sidequests and getting the orange orb!

jojolagger

-5 for being lazy and not fully completing the demo.
Total 32

I cunningly avoid posting a real action.

Ertxiem

I ostensibly avoid giving any points: 0
32 as the total

I talk about Mr. Creosote again in these forums.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

MikeW781

-5 I forget who that is

New total is 27

I use is instead of periods, equal signs, or colons to show the total
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Duskling

-5, you totally confuse everyone.

total: 22

I burn down these forums (computer/hackwise).

-5 Now you just ruined everyone's "Fun Time"

Total : 17

Wow we're getting closer to hell everytime!

I put a piece of poisoned birthday cake in my sister's lunchbox.

jojolagger

-2 it wasn't that strong of a poison.
15 total.

"While we are moving closer to hell each time it doesn't mean were all evil. It just means" - "hey look, a puppy" - "Excuse me there is something I need to kick."
You can guess my action from the text above.

-4 Puppies are cute >:(

Total - 11

I smacked my mom's face really hard.

Xemadus Echina

-5 she smacks you so hard it hurts her. you just hurt yo mamma twice you horrible child

el total be 6

i use spanish, english and pirate to announce the total.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

-5; You have bad grammar in all the languages!

Total-1!

I shoot myself.

I'm going to hell! To hell with you! MWAHAHAHAHAH!

Sorry. *BANG!*.

Xemadus Echina

-1 i miss you

in the distance a deep rumble is heard.  In seconds a great chasm opens up as all are swallowed.  Falling, our skin is torn from our bodies as we boil from the inside.  A great demon appears before us and the immense torture of the underworld begins to take hold.  We cry out as a great fire consumes our bodies leaving us as living corpses.  It seems as if this torture will never end and our only hope is to remove ourselves from a cognitive life.  Some go mad and begin to cannibalize whats left of themselves while others break at a slower pace.  Was it worth it?  Was finding out what hell is truly like really worth this torture?  A ray of hope shines and in the distance a light breaks through the earth.  Running towards it, it seems as if paradise has been found.  As we sit in the hall of the demon king we wonder what will happen to us when he returns to his lair.  But for now, we can only hope to escape the madness.
im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

+5 for posting a description of Hell. We now have one last hope to redeem ourselves!

Total-5

I repent!

jojolagger

-5 Because you are only repenting because you want to avoid hell and do not actually mean it.
total 0
I continue to kick the puppy.

Xemadus Echina

-5 the demon king finds your cowardly form on the floor of his lair, praying to god for forgiveness.  Because of your insolence we are all punished severely.  One hundred years later the demon king runs out of ways to torture us so he releases us to the pits of hell where we are maimed and further disfigured by the demons who reside there.  A look in a shiny rock shows that not one of us still holds a shred of our old appearance.  There is no hair on our bodies, it has been burned off, there is no skin on our bodies, for it has been torn off, there are no organs in our bodies, they have been dismembered in front of our own eyes, our hand are stubs, our feet are torn and our muscles are thin and almost nonexistent. we lost all of life's pleasure ages ago as the only thing we can hear is a high pitched screaming.  The only sight we see is an infernal blaze that torments our very souls.  The only smell is a horrid stench that is over powering and mind numbing. The only taste is that of ash, death and decay as our entire being is rotting from the inside and burning from the outside.

(Anybody wanna second the motion of creating a hell quest off of this?  i'll be the game master of course.)
im writing a book!
You never know