News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

I've always wondered...

Started by Duskling, May 29, 2010, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Does anyone know what Presentiment (I know you guys don't want to hear that name again, but work with me here) was like when he was newer to the forums?

Zhampir

lol. he's always acted the same. At first he attempted to be helpful, by trying to point us towards advertising to obtain money. In a very long drawn out thread, he was proven wrong. In a twisted way he all ways tried to help the forums and Sinister Design. He'd make remarks about posts he though were pointless, and in his sarcastic sense of humor, tried to explain to those he deemed to be of lesser mind, what they were doing wrong. Of course, as a radical, he went to far, and was thus banned.

.:Light-God:.

Mabye it was like he was a good apple who turned baddd...

Tastidian

Quote from: Zhampir on May 29, 2010, 09:09:46 PM
lol. he's always acted the same. At first he attempted to be helpful, by trying to point us towards advertising to obtain money. In a very long drawn out thread, he was proven wrong. In a twisted way he all ways tried to help the forums and Sinister Design. He'd make remarks about posts he though were pointless, and in his sarcastic sense of humor, tried to explain to those he deemed to be of lesser mind, what they were doing wrong. Of course, as a radical, he went to far, and was thus banned.

Maybe he is not as bad as you think.

Zhampir

I didn't think Pres was bad at all. I rather liked the fellow. He was just a bit much for this forums. On a lot of other forums, he was right, he'd be a great mod. I enjoyed his sense of humor, as I'm typically a very sarcastic person myself. Unfortunately, as I said, he went to far... several times. And after repeated warnings he was banned.

MikeW781

He (to my knowledge) never really swore, and actually helped with pointing out useless posts.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Zhampir

No, but he mocked certain members of this community.

Tastidian

If you really think about it that is partly helpful in a way. When he mocks people he does point out certain flaws of people.

You know if he wanted to he could just make another email and get on the forums again.

torugo

dont remind us or at least me because i also disliked presentiment
mock the pheonix you will burn

KZ

Look, the faster this is forgotten, the better. However, I would like to point out that most of you won't find the worst of what he did around here- as those posts were either deleted or edited, in most cases by me. Now I can tell you that he did make a racist post (that one got Craig's attention, actually), he did make some very dubious remarks about homosexuality and used that in offensive terms to a couple of other members, he certainly did spam a lot and tried bending practically every rule on the forums, as well as purposefully driving other members to high states of irritation and just generally making a nuisance of himself, especially aftre he got initially banned. Although  he wasn't in any way base/simple and had his own opinon which he could lay out in a logical manner, his behaviour had a very significant, negative and lasting impact on the forums.
Staying on topic: initially, it wasn't as bad, with him overdoing it a couple of times, but with time it got much worse, and none of his aliases were any better.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!