News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Rubat?

Started by Barzul, February 17, 2010, 02:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barzul

Whatever happened with that? I mean its still an area on the map, and we know Rahel came from that clan, but is Duvalier ever going to do anything about them? We got the caves from the Marid, so we need anything from them?

Zhampir

We need to unite the clans against the Cult.

KZ

'Tis a good question that I, in mild form, have aksed a few times myself. I have to admit that anyone playing TSoG from scratch would be confused as to why you can't visit Rubat. I guess this is all to do with the way TSoG has been developing, including interruptions for TPA2 and adding in different features at different times. Seems like the area isn't critical at the moment, so I guess we'll probably get Rahel saying something along the lines of "we can't go there" or the Rubat Chieftan refusing to help 'cause of Rahel, who knows? 
I do wonder though when that area will be completed? (Seems it's in the same category as Somnus or the Deeper Downs.)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

hellboy222

I'm interested in how somnus is going to turn out in TsoG compared to Trpg2. I hope that its a bit bigger and maybe a bit more interactive npc's

Zackirus

I hope for Rubat that it will have more quests and 'goodies' then marid
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

cyso

Maybe Marid will have more goodies than it has now later.
Hope you understood that.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Zackirus

I did, but I'm judging by the progress right now. Now Marid is really that intresting compared to Psy Academy and Ravinville
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada