News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ban list

Started by KZ, March 29, 2010, 09:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duskling

Seriously, cut him some slack. He only needs to be banned if he flames people again, which he has stopped doing.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duskling on June 09, 2010, 06:33:39 PM
Seriously, cut him some slack. He only needs to be banned if he flames people again, which he has stopped doing.
I am only 75% sure that "GOD" is Presentment.  I won't be 100% sure if it is him, unless he continues his obnoxious behaviors.  If he is civil (even if he is Presentment), he will be left alone.

GOD

torugo

he only said thanks. wth was that for
mock the pheonix you will burn

Duskling

Quote from: torugo on June 10, 2010, 05:25:13 PM
he only said thanks. wth was that for
To be fair, I suspect it is because it sounded sarcastic, and Presentiment was sarcastic most of the time.

GOD

yeah. ill be honest, i2smart4u is annoying me, and i usually get sarcastic instead of angry. Unlike him, according to some threads where he engages in pointless debate that makes his name an appropriate choice, showing both his arrogance and immaturity

Duskling

I will be honest, im2smart4u is a mature and informative member of this community. Calling him immature would be like calling a spider an insect: ridiculous, but understandable why someone would get that impression.

MikeW781

nice analogy  :)
I understand both of your reasoning, and have myself wondered why i2smart4u, who seems mature and itelligent, has such an odd name
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

Quote from: mikew781 on June 12, 2010, 07:48:35 PM
nice analogy  :)
I understand both of your reasoning, and have myself wondered why im2smart4u, who seems mature and itelligent, has such an odd name
I thought it sound so smug it would be funny and I wanted both numbers and letters in my name.

algebra15

This thread is a witchhunt.

I am of the standard belief that Presentiment and his various aliases deserved what they got, and if he chooses to be mature, then he may stay.

In the meantime, anyone who posts an idea that is not the norm seems to be targeted. While there are many good resons to think that GOD is Pres, I think that this thread is getting old. It sure is fun to call someone a witch *cough* Presentiment, in the hopes that you have been a good forum user and caught the evil that lurks. But in the meantime, GOD has yet to be proven guilty, so lay off him. Could we switch the conversation to some other topic, or move this witchhunt elsewhere, like (for example) a new thread? This is the Ban list, after all, not the "KILL PRES" thread.

Edit: Sorry, I wasn't looking at the dates of the comments. My bad
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

MikeW781

Ooooooooh algebra is Pres! HA! JK
But i get your point.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

Quote from: algebra15 on June 15, 2010, 02:09:28 PMCould we switch the conversation to some other topic, or move this witchhunt elsewhere, like (for example) a new thread?
This conversation ended 5 days ago.  You just brought it up again.

The Holy namelesskitty

nonono, it's just bugfartboy hs new name is Presentiment.

it's just sort of like a dare but with a reward at the end, ie, he gets the name Craig until Craig comes back.

Edit: now we've made a prank of it anyone who wants to join can but be as close to pres as you can without the spamming and flaming
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic