News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Battle Screens

Started by flack, December 07, 2011, 02:55:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flack

I find that in all the battles so far in all the telepath games, it is always a single screen battle. Like the maximum number of grids is always limited to one screen. Is it alright to make it into multi-screen battle. Like what I mean by this is that in a SINGLE battle, there are two or three screens instead of 1 and you can navigate across the screen using arrows. (that is the edge of battle screen not just bounded by the edge of the window screen). This allows for harder/longer/more exciting battles. Uh I don't really know how to explain this properly but do you understand what I mean?

Also a small idea for Energy Golem:

Energy Golem 2: Shoots diagonally instead of horizontal/vertical or both.

CraigStern

That would require some pretty big changes to TSoG's engine; considering how close to completion the game is, I'd rather spend my time finishing it up for you all.

I should also note that the Telepath Tactics engine (which I'll be using for all future games going forward) supports battlefields of any size.

SmartyPants

Quote from: flack on December 07, 2011, 02:55:15 AMAlso a small idea for Energy Golem:
Energy Golem 2: Shoots diagonally instead of horizontal/vertical or both.
It would be nice if Energy Golems could fire diagonal in any future single player game using the TT engine.