News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Old timers

Started by Xemadus Echina, August 27, 2013, 06:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

Hey guys it's been ages, probably close to 2 years for me, since I've been here.  How is everybody?  Who's still here? Who isn't?  What's the average flight speed of unladen swallow?

In case you're wondering what brought me back here, I randomly thought about Hell Quest and a few minutes later I fully remembered this board.  (Including my user info! :D no password resets for me!)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Ertxiem

Welcome back. The old timers that were active in the last month were bugfartboy, SmartyPants and algebra17 (aka Duckling) and, of course, Craig and me.
There are a few newcomers and others just pop in occasionally.

I wasn't around for a couple of weeks this month because I was enjoying my holidays. :)

By the way, on average, unladen swallows fly at about 11 m/s (about 24 mi/h).
I bet you weren't expecting this!

And since you're here, why not sharing your thoughts about shadowling feeding?
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

I think I'll do just that.  Don't think I'll be sticking around here though but it's great to hear that a good portion of the old gang is still here.  We should put up a 'where are you now?' thread or something....  When I first joined this site I was a simple high school not giving a single damn about putting in effort.  Now I'm joining the airforce to fix that problem!

[spoiler]...  I assure you my real reasons for joining are far more reasonable that that.[/spoiler]
im writing a book!
You never know

CraigStern

Hey, haven't seen you around in a while! Welcome back. :)

Xemadus Echina

Hey it's the man himself!  Yea, I forget exactly when I stopped coming by to visit but, as all things in life, I tend to show up at unpredictable intervals just to check in and see how things have changed.  I've been sorta-kinda keeping up with the development of Telepath Tactics (Facebook OP) so I'm not -totally- out of the loop of things.  I gotta say though, you've really made a gem.  And when I say gem, I mean crystallized unobtanium.  I haven't seen such an innovative Tactics game in my entire life.  Granted, I haven't played them all but I think I've played the major ones.

On a side note, somewhere within the past month I was talking to someone and I could not for the life of me remember Shining Force (the name, not the game itself.  Hence, the problem at hand.).  And now I'm stuck wanting to bring closure to that conversation but I think I was just talking to some random person while playing a game so now It'll never happen.
im writing a book!
You never know