News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Bug at the end of a mission

Started by Askic, April 21, 2015, 05:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askic

In the mission "Coria Dogs", where you have to kill the Dastard , I finished the mission by letting the Dastard to drown into the water. I ended my turn then a loading began, exactly like it does to load each enemy turn. But there were no enemies remaining and the loading was endless, so I couldn't finish the mission and I had to leave the game.

I don't know if this can just happen in this mission, or if it can happen in every mission where you can still move when every enemies are dead. I think there is a link with the fact that the last enemy died during the AI turn by drowning.

Here are attached the log and a screenshot.

P.S: I apologize for my very bad English  :)

moosh9

I'd like to second this, but my freezing happened for the same reason on a different mission (the one just after the nighttime raid by the Lizardmen). I also decided to let the last enemy drown and the game froze. This was after the game did one of those slowdown freezes (where lag get's worse and worse until a final freeze) although I don't know if it's at all related.

CraigStern

Thanks guys! I believe I've got a fix for this; expect it in version 1.02. :)

Senteria

Quote from: CraigStern on April 22, 2015, 03:24:46 PM
Thanks guys! I believe I've got a fix for this; expect it in version 1.02. :)

Sweet. As I mentioned on twitter, I also had an endless 'enemy turn' phase with no enemy movement at all. It was stuck on it in the prison escape mission inside the fortress.

CraigStern

Okay--as I believe I fixed this and  haven't heard any further reports of this issue cropping up, I'm marking this resolved.