News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Can't update to version 1.042

Started by ElleVI, August 13, 2015, 08:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElleVI

...because my version was already that!

I'm now till stuck in Random Level as said in previous post under other topic "Patch 1.041: Cannot load saved games"
I copy here what said there:
"I'm sorry, but the link to fix my saved game doesn't work and I can't update patch 1.042 because I already have it!!"

thanks in advance!

ElleVI

Ok, finally I realize that new version were not automatically updated but must be newly downloaded
(I bought directly from you)
so now the question is where can I download 1.042 version
all links I tried from this page http://sinisterdesign.net/telepath-tactics-v-1-042-patch/
have brought me to payment page

be patient and thanks!

PS: I can't figure why my version does already show 1.042 version...see attachment
I want anyway get the last patch to reinstall my game and can go ahead from Random Level

ElleVI

if I try to download 1.042 patch via the link Telepath Tactics gives me on startup, the installer I get appears to be for 1.033!!!

totally confused, frustrated and a bit annoyed...

ElleVI

Hey Craig please!

I'm stuck where you know (Random Level) and for 2 days ahve been awaiting a solution...

please!
If I go wrong, tell me where and howto correct

thanks!

PS: TT is the first game since years that I have buyed: really ironic to me  :'( :3

ArtDrake

Try to be patient; he'll get back to you soon enough, in one or another of your threads.

ElleVI

Hi ArtDrake!

thanks for your reply!
but where is Craig vanished?

I apologize if it seemed I was angry; not at all! but I'm italian and don't master all english shades ;-)
before this stuck at dungeon map, I encountered several issues with TT but could play good enough

may you please say me where can I download version 1.042 to try a new install?
thank!!

bugfartboy

Quote from: ElleVI on August 15, 2015, 11:07:34 AM
Hi ArtDrake!

thanks for your reply!
but where is Craig vanished?
Craig is most active during the workweek; understandable seeing as this is his job.  He's usually very good at checking out bug reports, but he does have life beyond the forums to keep in balance.  He should get back to you within a few days, so try to be patient.
Quote from: ElleVI on August 15, 2015, 11:07:34 AM
may you please say me where can I download version 1.042 to try a new install?
thank!!
If you're on Steam here's what you can do:

• Open your Steam Library
  • Right-Click on "Telepath Tactics"
  • Select "Delete Local Content"
  • In the window that should pop up, select "Delete"
  • Once the game is finished uninstalling, re-download the game.
If that doesn't fix it, just remain patient as Craig figures out the issue.

ElleVI

Thanks Bugfartboy!
but I've said in other post that buyed TT directly from sinisterdesign, so won't pay twice ;-)
nobody has told me which is the update system for those like me that originally download TT from email link...

Ok, I'll wait Craig return  (as a superhero!)  :-D

bugfartboy

If that's the case, you recieved a download link in an email when you bought, correct? Uninstall the game in the manner that you'd uninstall any other piece of software on your computer, download the installer via the link you got when you originally purchased it, and reinstall that way.

CraigStern

Hey Elle! Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure why it would have sent you to an installer for version 1.033, but if you email me with the operating system you're using, I'll reply to you with the correct link.

ElleVI

Hi Craig! nice you come back!

I've already replied to original message with download link
anyway my OS in now Win10 (original installation was under Win8)