News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Suggestions for missing TRPG2 endings

Started by Zackirus, March 04, 2010, 10:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

Tastidian asked the Main to get the plans for the standard Energy Golem. I suspect that the plans for the prototype, aka Dorgon, were held in the Deeper Downs, where the development workshop was stationed. Hence, when the Main invaded the Mechanics Base, the Main got hold of the plans for the mass-produced version. I am not sure if Tastidian or the Queen realized that Dorgon is a better version of the Eneregy Golem: they seemed to be pretty busy reverse engineering the original model and searching to destroy the assembly line for the said models.
The plans could've been burned or destroyed accidently when the Main and co invaded the Deeper Downs workshop: I suspect the Main had no clue what the plans could look like, if he saw some technical specs here and there (ie difference between the files seemingly randomly located on the developers desktop and a user manual that comes along with the final product: I suspect many wouldn't be able to recognize what goes with what, or even realize that internal document named "Bob" is a specification for modelling of Dorgon's laser burst!).
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Dayn

Flavin:

Kill Queen: Flaving was executed 50 years later for being a shadowling loyalist.

Destroy Academy: Flavinn became rich selling bronze golem parts to the queens army.

KZ

Neat touch there, Dayn, but the TRPG2 endings concerned main characters, whilst Flavin was very much a background character. Still, I like the ideas on Flavin's futures!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zackirus

Nightling

Kill Queen:

After realizing that he was fasinated by the spriggats, when he became older he decided to become the embissary of the shadowling people towards the spriggats. In his spare time he reads and volunters at the Sommus Library,

Destory Psy Academy

After realizin that he had no future on the front lines of battle, he decided to retire from the queen`s war efforts and work at the Sommuns Library.   
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

cyso

I guess we will have to see what happens to Flavin and Nightling in TSoG. I don't think they needed endings in TRPG2 because they weren't that major characters, sort of like Gen. Darkeye.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: yogc on March 18, 2010, 06:43:18 PM
I guess we will have to see what happens to Flavin and Nightling in TSoG. I don't think they needed endings in TRPG2 because they weren't that major characters, sort of like Gen. Darkeye.

No, the more endings the better!
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

The Holy namelesskitty

THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Idozen Cair

Quote from: KZ on March 14, 2010, 05:16:04 PM
I would suspect that the plans for the prototype were located in the Deeper Downs - where the golems were tested and assebled, not in the base, where there was a local assembly point for the Mechanics, so to speak. 
Nelis might not have been aware that Dorgon is any different to other energy golems- I don't think anyone would've wanted to specifially bring her attention to the fact.
Actually, if you guys were more observant, you will find Dorgon's plans in the same place you found Dorgon  - it's just on another table.
I doesn't care, do I?

Idozen Cair

Hellion

Destroy Psy Academy: Hellion is appointed Chief Coach of the Shadowlands, opens an Academy for Shadowlings.

Kill Nelis: Humans find talent in Hellion and he ends up training humans willingly, just as long as he makes profit and humans treat him as an equal.
I doesn't care, do I?

Steel Ersatz Man

Quote from: The Grotesquery on December 16, 2010, 08:20:54 AM
Hellion

Destroy Psy Academy: Hellion is appointed Chief Coach of the Shadowlands, opens an Academy for Shadowlings.

Kill Nelis: Humans find talent in Hellion and he ends up training humans willingly, just as long as he makes profit and humans treat him as an equal.

Who's Helion again?
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

ArtDrake

bugfartboy

The shadowling trainer, if you didn't catch that. But I'm not quite sure that he would willingly work to train fleshlings. He seemed pretty racist to me so I don't think he would work with humans. Just my thoughts.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Zackirus on March 04, 2010, 10:51:18 PM
Poor Dorgon. Well Here My Ending

Destroy Psy Acadmeny:

After proving that he was a better version than his fellow energy golems. The Queen decided to mass produce Dorgon as part of the new war machiene. He is now feared throughout the world of archers as he leads the Dorgon Combat Unit into battle.

Kill Queen:

After Dorgon was no longer needed for war purposes, Main gave Dorgon to Helna and was incorperated him into the Helanites. His model is now being used as the energy golem of the Helnaites.

Dies:

Dorgon was seen by very few people, and barely anyone knew him. Many people have tried to rebuild dorgon but with his plans buried with him, none of the atempts have succeded

Although this is off-topic, I'd just like to ask what do you have to train in order to get Dorgon Burst Shot?
I doesn't care, do I?