News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What does KZ mean?

Started by Frosty, March 13, 2010, 08:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

these facts [spoiler]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=363827816061#!/konstantin.zhurov[/spoiler]

i got that link by going to the facebook group then going through the list of admins
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

Quote from: rainen on June 19, 2010, 08:15:46 PM
these facts [spoiler]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=363827816061#!/konstantin.zhurov[/spoiler]

i got that link by going to the facebook group then going through the list of admins
Oh my god... it must be true... K.Z. ... Oxford... Russian name... I think we have a winner... *passes out*

*Opens eyes* So close... *passes out again*

KZ

Bah, rainen did rain on the great revelation, eh? :P
Nevertheless, Duskling here made massive miltiple-post that practically increased the length of this thread by two pages. Thus, the limit has not been achieved yet!

But still, one can keep going for fun, seeing whether that is the link, or just pure coincidence between persona and forum name? Doesn't initials strike you as... trivial ;)
Is that really the ultimate meaning of KZ? After all, the identity behind the username doesn't disclose the meaning or necessarily make it clear!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Bromtaghon

You could tell us the truth, or you can let us go back to guessing and be called a Knifing Zealot again.  And there could be more than one reason why he chose the name KZ.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Tastidian

You know if Duskling just used the modify button it would still make a big difference. Probably add 1 less page but still has quiet the affect.

KZ

Ehh, given how it artificially got boosted by Duskling, methinks I'll leave you guessing for more- it is, after all, quite amusing to read some of the theories posted in here, and it does allow you to flex your creativity ;)
And you have it spot on- KZ and initials can easily be a complete coincidence (and I have seen way too many of these). But after some time, if all are tired of guessing,I will give the real reasoning for choosing such a name in the first place.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zackirus

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

pruneman

pruneman is awesome!!!!!!!!!

Bromtaghon

Is that a joke? If it's a real suggestion/guess, KZ has noted that it has nothing to do with zebras.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

MikeW781

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 29, 2010, 08:27:37 PM
Is that a joke? If it's a real suggestion/guess, KZ has noted that it has nothing to do with zebras.
I think about 99% of the suggestions are jokes.....
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

Aye, Bromtaghon, I think people stopped seriously guessing by about mid-first page. But the creativity shown and the elaborate theories do impress me (and some are pretty amusing too).
Keep on going folks, even if just for the sake of keeping this good and amusing tradition, there are plenty of ideas out there ;)
Welcome to the forums!

MikeW781

If we get to 10 pages, will you actually tell us why you use KZ as your name?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

Make that 11, so as to compensate for bulk generated by Duskling. Yep, I will.
Welcome to the forums!

Tastidian

I probably should have said nothing on how much his massive posts helped us to the 10th page.

Tastidian

76 kz400 S2

Its a motorcycle from the 70s.

KZ does it have to do anything with your avatar.