News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Trueshaft?

Started by SmartyPants, March 19, 2010, 04:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

I pretty Sure Rahel doesn't have an attack called Trueshaft
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

KZ

See twitter, Zackirus.
I am not sure if that attack is already in-game: the twitter update is unclear on that.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Zackirus

It is not, I checked the Map Maker Presets (which, have all of the players attacks) and it was not their, and I used the cheat RollinInIt and I found nothing when I trained her.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Zhampir

The twitter update seems to indicate that it has been formulated but not completed, we'll likely see it added with the Great forest and Somnus updates (which I think will be the next updates likely coming out at the end of the month)

CraigStern

Unless the Twitter feed says TSoG Update, the game has not been updated online.

CraigStern

She can already learn it--just not in the demo version that's online. ;)

Frosty

So she will be aple to learn it in the downloadable demo which is coming out soon?
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

CraigStern

KAMISAMA

Rahel learns it with level 15 stats(I'm not sure wich ones)

algebra15

I have achieved Trueshaft with 15 Strength and 9 Psy Power, so that's the maximum. It doesn't have anything to do with Psy Def.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

bugfartboy

What does it do? I'm not allowed to download the demo in case it has "virus's". No offense Craig.

algebra15

I have no earthly idea.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

bugfartboy

Is it like a counter or something, like griffin has a melée counter. If she's hit with a long range shot, does she retaliate?