News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

My Progress on the new game.

Started by Steel Ersatz Man, March 21, 2010, 02:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How powerful do you think the Hero's got to be before he's ridiculously over-levelled?

Lvl 16-20
Lvl 21-25
Lvl 26-30
Lvl 31-35
Lvl 36+

Steel Ersatz Man

I am writing this topic as sort of a blog. Detailing step by step where I'm up to and how powerful my characters are. Also, I would like each of you to give suggestions of what I should do next.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Steel Ersatz Man

It's slow progress but I'm up to the deeper downs. Helena and Flint have joined me. My Darkling is quite strong with Shadow Blast and Shadowport 2.

Steel Ersatz Man

I'm done for now. I'm up to the workshop, I haven't flicked the switches yet but I'm going to. By the way, how do you get spin saw's off them because sometimes you get them and sometimes you don't.

CraigStern

It's random. The odds of a bronze golem patrol dropping one are (if I remember correctly) either 1 in 6 or 1 in 8, depending on the battle.

Steel Ersatz Man

So do 3 Gloems in a battle means 1 in 6 and 2 golems in a battle means 1 in 8. Also, can you have more than one spin saw at a time and can you get them before you open the doors.

Steel Ersatz Man

I've got 5000 gold! Yes 5000! I've never had that much at once before. That might be enough to reach my first personal goal. Get everyone's stats to at least ten each e.g. psy power 10, swords skill 10 e.t.c. I'm so happy! :)

Steel Ersatz Man

I defeated the shadowling queen (again) and now I'm on new game+ my stats are more spread out in this runthrough but I think it's fairly safe to say I'm about as good as I was before! :)

Steel Ersatz Man

I'm going to join the academy again on this runthrough and then i'm gonna join the shadowlings on the third. So long as it's on easy, I should be able to do it.

Steel Ersatz Man

I'm on my third runthrough. :) I'm gonna be totally evil this runthrough. :-*

Steel Ersatz Man

Sorry about all the posts. I'll keep them to a minimum starting now.

Zhampir

Use of the modify button would be greatly appreciated.

CraigStern

Not to worry: having a playthrough journal is kind of a cool idea for a thread. :)

Quote from: Ersatz Man on March 21, 2010, 04:17:02 AM
So do 3 Gloems in a battle means 1 in 6 and 2 golems in a battle means 1 in 8.

I think that's right. I don't recall whether you can get them before you open the doors--it might very well be that you can't.

Steel Ersatz Man

You can, trust me. I've done it.

Zackirus

If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man