News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

RTD Story

Started by Zackirus, March 22, 2010, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

E

Al explains that he doesn't anymore tricks than you do. He also explains that he probably go to more violent efforts when dealt with that situation, than you would because he grew up in a shadowing world. While you guys are talking you hear Jon talking to himself. Jon walks ahead of you muttering, " He better in the mood to bend the universe a bit..." You are confused and Al is in the same state of confusion as you are (Sorry about the mistakes, I have had a long day...).

Different Moves: 5 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 6

Universe: 17

Gold: 100

Health: 23/23

Your Turn!

Your Turn!  
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

(What's with all the grammar mistakes. I can barely understand a word!)

Aloc asks John what's going on.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Xemadus Echina

I scan the surroundings to see if there is an ambush then I scan the bandit to see what intentions he has.  I try to get answers from the bandit by forcefully scanning his mind.  After i'm done i end his suffering by attempting to take the pain I'm feeling and transfer it to him(learning feedback).  I tell Annabeth that I only have two goals right now, finding my spriggat friends and finding a herb that could cure my amnesia.  After awhile I scan the area again to make sure there is nothing about to jump out at me and then i check the bandits to see if they have anything on them as well as taking two of their swords.  After the looting is done with i check the area a final time and ask Annabeth if she has any idea of where to go.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Zackirus

E

John turns around and simply says "We have to go visit a person who might be able to send us back in time". "Whom?" Al asks. "A person by the name of Lord Zackirus. I have to tell you a story about him though. See, I was first a mountain explorer, before I went into the mechanics. I climbed all mountains across Cera Bella. There was this one mountain, it is on the tip of Somnus. It was cold, wet, and challenging. I was almost at the peak when I noticed this cave. I went into the cave and saw these two giant steel doors. I pushed them open and I saw a human like figure sitting on a rug with some sort of machine. I said hello and he looked up. He put down his machine, and walked over to me. He said, John you have arrived, I was just creating your travel here. I asked what was going on and he simply said, I am a god. He showed me his strange machine. Whatever he typed into it came true, but every while, he would roll a die and write something. I think he may be able to help us." "Wow...." Al says. Who guys walk another hour and see that you are on the borders some sort of Shadowling camp. Shadowling float around with slaves wailing as they get dragged into tents.  Do you try to sneak around or confuse them all.        

Zackirus: 20! + 1 (J. Apt Mod) = 20

Overall Memory: 18 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 19

Shadowling Camp: 13  

Gold: 100

Your Turn!        
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc tries to sneak around. If everything goes according to plan, this camp will never exist.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Mopman

what, you ever going to do mine?
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

Zackirus

M
You walk into the town and look for the smithy. As you walk through town people give you funny looks and stare at you. A little girl comes up to you and says "Mister what's wrong with your face?". You feel insulted by the people who live in this town. You walk a bit faster but still people's eyes follow you. You turn down an alleyway to get away from it all until you realise what is happening. You see 3 gruff men with daggers in their hands waiting in the back and you turn around only to see an another man holding a dagger smiling. "Hehehe," one of the men laughs, "Don't worry little buddy we won't hurt you.....

Looks of People: 8 – 3 (Per Mod) = 15

Back Alley: 12

Situation: 5

Gold: 50

Health: 23

Your Turn! (Sorry about that)

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Lord zackirus! A god! How egotistical.

Funny, though.

Zackirus

Quote from: Steelfist on April 11, 2010, 02:12:06 PM
Lord zackirus! A god! How egotistical.

Funny, though.

Techinally I am a God. God of the RTD story...

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Hardly the place for a theological discussion, but hey...

Can you stop the thread now, then.

A god could...

Mopman

try to reason with them, if not, kill them. And I think I know what would happen if he stopped the forums- in the words of the grinch, if you stop this forum for 1 second, we will hunt you down and gut you like a fish.
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

Xemadus Echina

I will commit acts involving flame throwers and the glaciers of Canada.  And then gut you like a fish.[spoiler]sarcasm ftw! too bad you can't really have a text modifier that means sarcasm though... while I'm in this spoiler, have any of you seen the music video for imma be rockin that body by the black eye peas? It's awesome![/spoiler]  oh btw my recent post has no response ;)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

My post is on page 6.

Nothing's happened, yet, though.

Maybe we should organize this a bit better, you can't respond to everyone.

Maybe if we all do one another's story (For instance, I do Mopman's, Zackirus does Ersatz Man's, Ersatz Man does mine... And so on).

Tell me what you think, Zackirus. You can't juggle this many character's stories on your own.

Zackirus

Due to the amount of players on this forum: Steelfist and I have purposed to split the amount of work this means that some people might not have their RTD done by me. These are the players and corresponding leaders:

Zackirus

Ersatz Man
Rainen

Steelfist

Frosty
Mopman

Thank you everyone for your corporation

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

I still wouldn't mind having a character myself, however, it would hardly be fair to do my own story.

Zackirus, you could either create a character for yourself (Possibly not Lord Zackirus the god, but an unrelated character), which I could do the story for, and you could then do the story for my character.