News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

RTD Story

Started by Zackirus, March 22, 2010, 05:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

Aloc says., None of them. Let's try and lose them. I mean, come on, you're a healer and I'm a performer. They're two warriors.
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Frosty

Garling is sitting in his cave as always. Then he hears spriggats outside. He listens intently to what they say. "You sure he's here?" "Yeah, I'm sure. Just wait by this cave, he'll go in and come out if he isn't there already." "Ok, give the word when you see him."
Garling decides to try to break into ones mind to see if he can that one to cause a distraction and get him time them to leave, then let him escape.

PS Sorry about the TRPG2 refrence, I'm not that creative.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Zackirus

F

Garling, tries and tries, and he is successfully able to find the right neural pathway to control that Spriggat. He appears to be a black Spriggat with 2 red Spriggats standing in front of him with their back towards them.  "Cerian" One of the red Spriggats turn to you "Are you sure this guy is in this cave, I don't expect for a Shadowling to live in this sort place. "No!" you growl back in a deep voice "keep looking for him he must be somewhere". The red Spriggat hastily turns around and looks for you. You think you might have bought yourself some time, maybe a minute to devise your strategy, because your hold is weakening on this Black Spriggat.

Mind Control: 14 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 15

Spriggat Combinations: 18

Hold Weakening: 9 + 1 (Apt Mod) 

Gold: 50

Health: 17/17

Your Turn!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Incidentally, my character has a powerful swordsman partner. The swordsman's name is Lorn, and his stats are:

Psy Power:0
Power: 11
Defence: 10
Aptitude: 10
Personality: 5

Slice (Generic attack, medium strength): 1
Whirl (360 degree attack, strong damage): 2
Slash: 1

He and my character work together as assassins.

Action: Pick up assignment from my contractor and learn the identity of my target from the contact in the ravinale library.

If I successfully learn that, embark upon the assassination contract, if not, return home and train shadowblast.

Xemadus Echina

here's a repost of my last turn (which was never responded to)

Rainen looks back at the black spriggat and asks him if he can have a healer who specializes in long term psy shields (static shield and solid state shield).  he also asks the black spriggat if any of his red spriggats know how to manipulate fire into a blast that has the ability to pierce through enemies.  After sorting out his team, Rainen walks out of the cave and asks the spriggats to meditate with him so they can create a stronger psychic bond.  When that is over, he asks the spriggats if they can teach him  how to levitate using his psy abilities so that he can maneuver easier when in battle.  Some time passes and Rainen tells the spriggats that he is trying to regain some lost abilities. The reason why he chose them is because he hopes that watching them fight will trigger something inside of him causing some of the effects of his amnesia to wear off.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Zackirus

Ya Guys I will get on anserwing, I just need time okay! I am doing a huge science project!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

I only reposted because it's been over 2 days since I posted the original and you responded to other later posts first ;)
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

R

The Black Spriggat picks out 2 of his warriors to fight by your side "This is Cetan, a master healer and, Ert (Ertrxiem Reference) one of our finest fire warriors." You take them outside to mediatae with them and Ert is able to connect with you but Cetan sadly isn't able to. The Spriggats then tell you than unless you have some sort of wing system to hold up your body weight. You guys slowly travel across Lake Alto, during this time, Rainen explains that he has amnesia, and can't remember some of his attacks. Cetan tells him that there is some herb in the desert that can actually heal amnesia. Grotius remains silent through the trip across. When you guys get to the other side, you hear the sound of swords in the distance, the swords clank at furiously together. You don't know whether to check out the noise or not. The other Spriggats remain silent and are thinking around the same thing.

Meditate: 10 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 11

Herb Plant: 18

Swords: 6

Gold: 100

Health: 17/17

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Steelfist

Xemadus Echina

If we can, we try to go around the fight and continue on with the mission.  If that is unable to happen then the four of us use our telepathic abilities to reach out to the combatants and determine who is friend and who is foe.  After Cetan boosts our health to high levels as a precaution, we attack.  Using the advanced bond Ert and I share, we combine our strongest fire attacks to wipe out all enemies.  Afterwards we go down and loot the corpses and greet and attempt to make peace with the survivors, killing anybody who would want to harm us.  When we are out of danger I ask Cetan if the black spriggat would allow us to find the herb when this mission is finished.  
im writing a book!
You never know

Zackirus

R

You guys can easily sneak around the fight as the fighters seem to be more distracted in their fighting. Using your minds though, you determine that they are a bunch of bandits practice fighting with each other. The bandits seem to be slowing in their fighting and are calming down. Cetan explains after you say that you want to get that herb, you to do it alone, as the boss Spriggat would probably doesn't want to waste his men on something personal. You seem to be aware that the voices of the bandits are getting louder. You try with your mind again but you can't seem to get hold of their minds like you did before. Suddenly, the forest is a deadly quiet and guys look around, Cetan starts to improve your health but he is only able to improve Ert's and Himself. The forest remains still and you don't know what to do.

Mind Scan: 14 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 15

Boss Spriggat Answer: 8

Second Mind Scan: 7 + 1 (Apt Mod) = 8

Healing ability: 9 + 1 (Lvl Mod) = 10   

Gold: 100

Power Ability: Psy Power: 1+
       Defence: 1+

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Zackirus

S

You walk into the library trying to get casual but it sort of fails. The guard in the side of the library looks at you in funny sort of way, and simply watches you as you turn into the left side of the library. There is a man you has his legs on the table and is reading some book. You over and whisper "Ricorn". He gives you a passing glance and turns back to his book. "Ricorn" you whisper slightly louder. "What?" he says, he puts down his book and turn to face you. "Your Mission eh?" He signs and hands you a picture of your target. "The Boss wants this Shadowling taken care of, he is right now is Somnus doing dishing info about our organization, Boss has handed a 700 gold bounty on his head." He hands you a picture, it appears to be a blue Shadowling with a scar over his left eye. You walk out of the library and you see a guard walk silent up beside you. "You have some explaining to do" He growls.

Casualness: 2 + 0 (Per Mod) = 2

Mission: 16

Gold Bounty: 10

Gold: 50

Your Turn!

- Lord Canada

Xemadus Echina

Assuming the worst we split up and take positions in the trees.  Ert goes to a well hidden spot to the left Grotius and Cetan go to the right and I stay in the trees along the path.  I contact the spriggats and tell them that we need to make sure the bandits are not able to shoot at us with bows.  {branch} the bandits attack: Ert sneak attacks the bandits from behind while I intimidate them with a pyro crush.  Grotus freezes the area around the attacking bandits so they slip and fall on each other while Cetan attempts to make them fight amongst themselves. ; false alarm: we regroup and move around the area staying out of earshot from where the bandits are.
im writing a book!
You never know

Ertxiem

Sorry for not participating. I'm out of time and in the end of the day I don't have much time to think things through. It was quite nice to involve my character in the story. And the story is developing quite nice (or should I say stories?).

I was thinking that in the future Ert would like to train wall of fire and fire breath 2.
It might be interesting to remember that Ert's hero is Grotius.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Xemadus Echina

Well then we can train our advanced fire moves together :) also with wall of fire why not just set fire to a pile of sticks and do it that way XD
im writing a book!
You never know