News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

New Enemy Ideas

Started by KZ, February 05, 2010, 07:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrono

Cryo Blast replaces Feedback... Not a bad idea. I'm voting yay on my idea that was modified by you.
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

bugfartboy

And my explination for it being slightly stronger and healthier is that it's cold fury fuels it.

ArtDrake

I'm a yay on that.

Howabout...:

Shadowling Bouncer

HP: 65
Attacks: Mind Blast (Damage: 10), Shadowblast (Damage: 14), Feedback (Returns up to: 20)
Resistance: Shadow
Flying
Counter: None

Maybe he could show up at Shadowboxer and Darkling's bar... A bouncer ought to be able to take some hits, right?

bugfartboy

I'm a nay. I have my reasons. Just don't ask for them.

The Holy namelesskitty

I'm sorry but you asked for it, why?

Hmmm tune it down to vengeance then yay
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Duskling

Only if it's lowered to Feedback in my opinion, having any enemy use Vengeance is ridiculous to me.

bugfartboy

Unless it's a boss that is. *shudder* A shadowling with Vendetta!?! You're absolutely mad!!! Can assume that you meant to give it 7 speed as well?!? You might as well. It would only make it better ::).

SmartyPants

Quote from: Duckling on October 16, 2010, 09:22:21 PMVendetta Shadowling

HP: 65
Attacks: Mind Blast (Damage: 10), Shadowblast (Damage: 14), Vendetta (Returns up to: 18)
Resistance: Shadow
Flying

If this is too powerful, it can be stepped down to Vengeance, or even Feedback.
I don't see a regular shadowling psy fighter using anything, but shadow attacks and mind blast.  Shadowling healers may using shields and shadowling psy assassins may use feedback, but it is  hard to imagine a supper powerful shadowling using Vendetta or Vengeance.

ArtDrake

Okay, okay. I really didn't want to give it Vengeance, 'cause see above, so I'll give it feedback returning 20.

A particularly powerful shadowling could learn Vengeance. Vendetta is too much, I agree. How'd I know im2smart4u would post on this...?

Chrono

Yay on "Vengeful" Shadowling.

Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 14, 2010, 05:43:54 PM
Vengeful Ghost- A ghost who has remembered a wrong done to it while it was alive. It uses Vengeance on those who do it further harm.
Health: 35
Speed: 3
Immunity: None
Resistance: Physical
Attacks: Mind Blast(Range 1, Damage 12) Cryo Blast(Range 2, Damage 13) Vengeance (Range 1-3, Max Damage 15)
Yay:
Buggy
Chrono
Duckling

Nay:
im2smart4u
Duskling
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Cypher

The Holy namelesskitty

ArtDrake

Why? Darkling wasn't a particularly exceptional shadowling, and he could learn Feedback. The name sucks, but I could fix that.

bugfartboy

I don't like the vengeance shadowling. The name isn't the problem right now. It's the entire concept of it.

The Holy namelesskitty

Exactly, that's what I mean.