News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Got TPA2!

Started by Steel Ersatz Man, March 27, 2010, 06:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Ersatz Man

I got telepath psy arena 2!
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Zackirus

Was it worth (in your point of view) the price you or your parents paid for the the game? I am asking this because I am thinking of buying the game myself!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Quote from: Ersatz Man on March 27, 2010, 06:00:58 AM
I got telepath psy arena 2!

Good for you! ;D I hope you enjoy it!

Steel Ersatz Man

Actually, the game was pretty short and the storyline didn't come up much. And, it was reptitive and when one of your characters dies you have to spend like 10 000 gold to hire someone new and train him/her up to where the last character was. They made chest's immune to mind blast (fair enough considering how it works) but not tree's. Also, I had a team of assasains and I had to hire a couple of shadowling's to win some fights against enemies that were immune to physical or where you had to float to win. And, that ruined the ambiance of the team. Also, when you complete the game you have to do a new game+ which starts you back at league 1 where you have to do 60 fights which you and your team are overlevelled for to get to fights that present a challenge. There a random opponent fights but they don't advamce you in the story so once your on new game+ you don't need them.

Frosty

Trees are immune to mind blast in that game, I'm pretty sure.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

KZ

The trees certainly should be immune to Mind Blast- when I played through it they were (maybe a glitch cropped up at some point, or you're mistaken?).
However, Ersatz Man, in light of all the above, do you feel it was worth it?
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steel Ersatz Man

Oh, now I remember, I used shadow to take the trees down. And, no, I don't think it was worth it.

torugo

i wish i could get it
mock the pheonix you will burn

KZ

Why not ask your parents, torugo? ;)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

torugo

i tried but im not alowed to buy them unleess i know that it is fun so i tried to download the demo but it keeps telling me the file is zipped and wont let me

Ertxiem

Quote from: torugo on March 30, 2010, 05:35:03 PM
i tried but im not alowed to buy them unleess i know that it is fun so i tried to download the demo but it keeps telling me the file is zipped and wont let me

Usually Windows can extract .zip files (try right clicking in the file). If it's not working, you'll need to install a program to do it. There are a few of them available for free. I like to use 7zip (but that's only a personal choice).

Right clicking the demo file will allow you to extract it to a folder. Go to the chosen folder and execute (click or double click) "setup.exe" (you may like to read the "README.exe" file).
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

torugo

i just tried to buy the game but it just led to a white screen and i think it didnt go through

CraigStern

Keep an eye on your email--if it went through, you should get an email with a download link.

torugo

does it come right away

torugo

never mind last post i have psy arena 2 now