News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TSOG Endings

Started by Barzul, March 29, 2010, 02:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xemadus Echina

that works too! or he buys a pair of tap shoes with the "donations" he received and he tap-tap-taped his way to fame and fortune.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

CraigStern

Xemadus Echina

that was actually quite amusing XD nice find
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

KZ

Quote from: CraigStern on March 29, 2010, 10:46:49 PM
Maybe the beggar can learn to fiddle for the Shadow Bug Queen? ;)
Haha, yes, that would be highly suiting! :)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

Duvalier: After the threat of the Cult was eliminated, he thought he could have a peaceful life (with his new wife, Rahel Duvalier, if she survives), but things are never as they seem, as a new threat arose in the farther reaches of Cera Bella...

Tastidian

Quote from: KZ on March 29, 2010, 08:15:28 PM
You know, rainen, I don't think the beggar is such a big person, so he probably won't be featured in the closing words of TSoG, methinks.

Baz: after the Cult was overthrown and Baz got his wealth back, he continued on from where he left off before the Cult took power, happily enjoying his position as the richest man in Ravinale.

I think it would be better if the cult found out he was helping the fight against the cult and was executed in public. In all the great movies the annoying the rich and the stupid dies. Especially the annoying person.

You know what would be a great idea if the cult demolishes their base kills a few important allies and then when the hero destroys the cult Yawah comes out of thin air and revives all that was killed and grants the hero a wish. Or when he comes out he says a bunch of the stuff that is significant to the plot and resets time so that this never happens.

Great ideas can come from anything, anyone, or any where. I got the last one from The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hour Glass. You know the game is kind of design like the newer Legend of Zelda series it has missions but it also enables free movement. TSoG has psy powers in Legend of Zelda has magical armor swords hour glass a hat, fairy, and etc. I've played a lot of Zelda games in my life.

Bromtaghon

Wouldn't the Resistance, needing Baz's Cellar as a hideout, go to save him?  And in case you didn't notice, this is not Telepath: The Movie.  Ooh! Great idea! Must go write script....
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Tastidian

Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 20, 2010, 06:00:44 PM
Wouldn't the Resistance, needing Baz's Cellar as a hideout, go to save him?  And in case you didn't notice, this is not Telepath: The Movie.  Ooh! Great idea! Must go write script....

But it would be interesting where they hide next after the cellar is captured.

Bromtaghon

About the killing of 'a few important allies': Luca could just revive them.  Although I suppose it's possible CraigStern might remove a player from the game, he did that with Rahel after all.  Unless you mean the freed prisoners and the (optional) 50 Marid Clan members, who aren't really important in my opinion.

Tastidian

I guess that is possible using some sort of important event to remove a character. Maybe he will create a level so impossible it kills one lone character. 

Bromtaghon

@Tastidian: But they could still be alive.  Luca can revive your teammates no matter how many times they've been killed.  He can't create a level that forces death on a teammate because of grinding.  The only way I can think of it is one of your teammates gets pushed into Fawaz's Gorge or something like that, and Luca can't find the body.

KZ

Quote from: Bromtaghon on July 08, 2010, 11:52:28 PM
The only way I can think of it is one of your teammates gets pushed into Fawaz's Gorge or something like that, and Luca can't find the body.
Good point, that! There is also a possibility of the body being taken by the superior enemy force or, for some reason, Luca refusing to revive a teammate due to some significant, plot-affecting (or not) circumstances in a cut-scene.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Duskling

I'd like a "partial mystery" type of ending. As in, you get the picture if you think about what will happen next, but still, something doesn't fit, something that will be explained in the next(?) game.

Zackirus

I like the premise of the first mass effect where you had to choose which one of your teamates had to stay behind and take the blast. I think it would be neat and heart breaking for you to go through that process of deciding which partner you don't want anymore (Altough, it would create quite a problem if you picked Luca; so she won't be able to choosen). What I am thinking though is that after a mission. One of the teamates must say behind and activate something but which will kill them...
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on July 11, 2010, 07:05:09 AM
I'd like a "partial mystery" type of ending. As in, you get the picture if you think about what will happen next, but still, something doesn't fit, something that will be explained in the next(?) game.

I like things like that too but they have to be explained in the next game or else my imagination will run off wild thinking of all the possibilities and then I would stay up longer.