News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

What is your Elemental Affinity?

Started by SmartyPants, March 30, 2010, 07:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is closest to the Truth? (Take the poll before reading below)

Wisdom lies in great passion
Wisdom lies in scrutinizing the mistakes of the past
Wisdom lies in bringing possibilities to light
Wisdom lies in rationality and detachment

SmartyPants

This is more of a personality test then a survey of the element you prefer playing with, so answer honestly.

If your answer was "Wisdom lies in great passion" then your affinity is Heat
If your answer was "Wisdom lies in scrutinizing the mistakes of the past" then your affinity is Shadow
If your answer was "Wisdom lies in bringing possibilities to light" then your affinity is Light
If your answer was "Wisdom lies in rationality and detachment" then your affinity is Cold

Zhampir

I go with the 5th option (in game) all of the above.

Zackirus

I would go with light as I always bring new possibilties onto the table
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

torugo

they always say the possibilitys are endless so i end up with light
mock the pheonix you will burn

Barzul

I agree with the shadow affinity. Never a bad idea to look into the past to see how to deal with today.

Zhampir

Personally though, I prefer rational and detachment. So cold pretty much fits with me in a lot of ways, huh?

Xemadus Echina

i go with light because light bomb is amazing :) haha just kidding.  i'd have to go with fire because i can get passionate (some times to passionate) about what i do very easily.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

KZ

My first and honest answer was also the 5th option- there is truth in all of them, and what I believe one has to do is try to balance the 4 listed in the best possible fashion, but Shadow stands out a little bit, and Light is present a little less than the other 4.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Frosty

I like the cold one, 'cause my family motto is "No one ever got anywhere by being a pussy."
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Duskling

I've made many mistakes, so looking over them and not making the same mistakes all over again seems wise to me. (Also, I make a save for each elemental character)

Tastidian

I also have to agree with the 5th option all of the above is the most wise. But if I had to pick i'll go with the third option.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Tastidian on April 02, 2010, 12:57:24 AM
I also have to agree with the 5th option all of the above is the most wise.
You can't pick a fifth option is the game or the poll, so sorry.

Steel Ersatz Man

First time, I went with cold. Then, next time, I went with the 5th option and I'd forgotten which answers mean whuich and I went with cold again!
We are the steel alliance. None shall take our hill!

Ertxiem

I think that all of them are wise. Having to choose one I would balance between cold and light, perhaps choosing one over the other depending on the mood. And shadow is close to them (so, I might pick it up sometimes). I would probably never choose heat.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

cyso

The ones that seem best to me were shadow and cold. Light also seems a good one. Heat isn't bad either, but that's just not my personality. All of them seem good to me, but since I had to pick one, I picked shadow. If you don't learn from your mistakes, you normally won't get better. When I'm learning from my mistakes, I try to be rational and detached. When I learn what not to do from my mistakes, I try to figure out what to do next time.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?