News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Train of thought

Started by Xemadus Echina, April 02, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypher

The art of spying on someone without them noticing.

Topic: Steelfist

Bromtaghon

Steelfist is, as of now, a Red Cape with 0.936 posts per day.   He was registered on February 7th of the year 2010 in the Gregorian Calendar.

Topic: Panda (the hamster)
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Cypher

A cute little animal.

Topic: My quote

Bromtaghon

"Why so serious?" is an untrademarked line of the Batman series' Joker.  The Joker makes lame puns and is generally not extremely serious, which adds meaning to this otherwise boring quote.

Topic: KZ
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Steelfist

KZ is a moderator that has not been active for some time. He is a major contributor to the forums, and is sorely missed.

Topic. Star wars (Duskling will like this...).

Duskling

Star Wars, something I could rave on and on about, but I won't. Star Wars begins with Episode Four a New Hope, then carries on to The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. After episodes 4-6 are complete, George Lucas decided to make episodes 1-3, to show how Darth Vader became what he was, how the Republic turned into the Empire and how one man was controlling it all from the beginning.

Topic: Hell Quest

Steelfist

Hell quest is a topic in the forum games. It was started by rainen.

Topic-George Lucas

Duskling

George Lucas started LucasArts, which not only made Star Wars, but other things like Wrath Unleashed and Armed and Dangerous. He also made Star Wars episodes 4-6 to get people wondering "How did this happen?" only to answer those questions in episodes 1-3.

Topic: rainen

Steelfist

Rainen is a forum-goer. He created hell quest.

King of the hill.

Duskling

King of the Hill is probably the most competetive forum game. It was started by Mopman.

Topic: Steelfist

Steelfist

Steelfist is great! Steelfist is fantastic! Steelfist is better than Duskling!

Topic. Duskling.

Duskling

I' am Duskling. I'm better than you, Steelfist.

Topic: Mandalorians

Steelfist

Mandalorians are a race inhabiting the Star Wars universe. Duskling has an obsession with them, and with Star Wars in general.

Why Duskling is obsessed with Star wars.

Duskling

I' am obsessed with Star Wars because I saw most of the episodes as a kid, then I played the games, and couldn't get it out of my head. Other than that, your guess is as good as mine.

Topic: My obsession with Mandalorians.

Steelfist

Your obsession with mandalorians is a good thing, as it could have been worse. You could be obsessed with Echani.

Topic. Why Duskling hasn't posted on king of the hill yet.