News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Train of thought

Started by Xemadus Echina, April 02, 2010, 06:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOD

Getting banned is when somebody is kicked out. I have never been banned, and its really dumb to think im pres just because i flame. Its the freakin INTERNET-flaming doesn't point out one person. Also, when he comes back (like a Webing) HE ADMITS IT

Topic: False Accusations

Duskling

False accusations is when someone is accused for something he/she did not do, and what GOD is claiming is happening to him. If GOD wants these accusations to stop, he should stop flaming.

Topic: Getting banned because of flaming

GOD

I might get banned if i keep flaming. ill try to stop, but i think this place is the most strict about flaming anywhere

Topic: Can't think of a topic

Duskling

The topic "Can't think of a topic" is the most ironic topic ever. This is because while you can't think of a topic, you use that as a topic.

Topic: Possible forgiveness

GOD

Possible forgiveness means people wont ban me if i play nice. which i might...... but flaming is FUN

Topic: Fun=Flaming?

Duskling

While flaming may be fun, it can get you kicked out of this forum and other places. Flaming may be fun at first, but once you realize that you can get kicked out of a community for it, it stops being all that fun.

Topic: Why is GOD flaming besides fun?

GOD

No real reason. Probably from the power of being anonymous.

Topic: Why do we hate flaming here? on other forums, they give flaming its own threads

Duskling

We don't approve of flaming here because we are a small and peaceful community at most times. Also, it's just not very nice.

Topic: They give flaming their own threads now?

GOD

Depends on the place. Usually with online games where the mods can't keep up with the sheer number of hate threads being created, so they stop trying. Apparently, thats different here.

Topic: being warned about flaming

Duskling

GOD has been warned about flaming, so he has severly decreased/stopped completely. We don't have to warn about flaming here very often, since we don't get it here much.

Topic: How's the family?

GOD

Jesus is doing well, but Mary needs to clean herself up. Shes in rehab right now.

Topic: I made a funny

Bromtaghon

No, you didn't, because I didn't understand anything you said.

Topic: Wal-Mart
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

Duskling

At Wal-Mart you can get many things at a lower price than usual. Many people assume that is because the items are of lower quality.

Topic: Forum goers who only sign up to advertise themselves.

GOD

these are called spam bots. They infest Youtube
Quote from: Bromtaghon on June 08, 2010, 06:59:17 PM
No, you didn't, because I didn't understand anything you said.
You didn't get it? Im GOD, and he asked about my family. Not that hard a reference (holding back flaming urge)

Topic: I killed a habit in less than one hour!

Bromtaghon

Congrats.

Topic: ur2smart4me
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.