News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zackirus

Why can you only train Qudssi's strength?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

Duskling

Quote from: Zackirus on December 22, 2010, 05:29:32 PM
Why can you only train Qudssi's strength?
Probably because, unlike other members of your party, he is not a Psy, Rahel is a Psy, so is Set, Griffin, Malis, and Luca, but I'm not entirely sure about Arman, but, chances are, he is a Psy too, but Qudissi, it looks like, is just a soldier that was hit by the purge.

Duskling

I though by "Strength," Zack meant "Strength and Defense," why not both, I haven't a clue, but it may be because he's a complete "Infantry" unit, as unlikely as that is.

Zackirus

I mean you can only train his strength (not defence) which limits his health.
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Psy Defense is only available to psys. Qudssi is not a psy. I might consider adding some "New Skill" bonuses for him in terms of health as his Strength increases.

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on December 22, 2010, 09:20:47 PM
Psy Defense is only available to psys. Qudssi is not a psy. I might consider adding some "New Skill" bonuses for him in terms of health as his Strength increases.
Couldn't you boost Flint's Defence? Is Flint a psy?

ArtDrake

Whoa! But don't Spearman (class) have Impale, a Psy move?

Was Dorgon a Psy?

On that note, what is a Psy? Do they have the Gift, the Sight, or Sight? Do they have to have one? Or can it be any or all?

CraigStern

Well, that's fair. Golems are not psys. Let me do some more thinking about this--I might change my mind.

CraigStern

Quote from: Duckling on December 22, 2010, 09:25:25 PMOn that note, what is a Psy? Do they have the Gift, the Sight, or Sight? Do they have to have one? Or can it be any or all?

"The Gift" is a colloquial term for psy abilities used in the Ravinale region. "The Sight" is a particular technique, described here.

Duskling

QuoteIn rare instances, The Sight can bee used to see through time.
Would Duvalier end up to be one of those "rare instances?"

bugfartboy

I don't think so. So far Magnilus is the only, known, being capable of seeing through time.

Steelfist

What differences are there between male and female shadowlings? Or is that not something you've actually thought through?

HeadShot

QuoteWell, just in terms of being a program you can plausibly use to make games, Flash basically didn't exist prior to the beginning of this decade. Check out Tom Fulp's description of how he made Pico's School with Flash 3 back in 1999:

I also found this game: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/98087

Also, what does the final boss know? (Sorry for the stupid question, I am just CURIOS.)
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

SmartyPants

Quote from: Steelfist on December 26, 2010, 09:19:58 PM
What differences are there between male and female shadowlings? Or is that not something you've actually thought through?
X and Y shadowsomes.