News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Quote from: The Holy namelesskitty on October 23, 2010, 11:05:05 AM
do you ever plan on creating a TRPG app? and if so, how much, about, would it cost?

You mean an iPhone/Android game? I've thought about it. I don't have any firm plans to do so yet, however.

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on October 21, 2010, 12:12:05 AM
Is it possible to read a golem's mind?

In a manner of speaking. A golem's works differently from that of a regular biological organism, but with the right knowledge of how it functions, it can be read.

CraigStern

I think there is something to be said for all of the answers--you could make a good argument that any one of them is the best choice. Based solely on which one answer I personally think is closest, however, I would probably lean toward "bringing new possibilities to light."

Zackirus

Who is stronger: The Mechanics or The Helenites?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

As an organization, the Mechanics are much larger and better-funded as of the time TSoG takes place. The Helenites have only been around a comparatively short time, and they don't have infrastructure built up the way that the Mechanics do. In that sense, the Mechanics are stronger.

Zackirus

I have four quick questions:

What is D'kan's Weapon?
What was Piter's Affinity or was he a Healer?
Do you agree with the Pre-Pay option for TSoG?
How many Years does TSoG take place after TRPG2?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

1) D'Kah's weapon is a poleaxe.
2) Piter never got to the point of developing an affinity, so far as we know. :)
3) Yes--I will probably be implementing one in the next month or two.
4) That may become apparent based on things you learn later in the game. For now, I'm leaving it to your speculation.

Duskling

1) Will there be a remake of TSoG as TRPG4, but with an alternate universe where humans lose? (Pardon if it's been asked already)

2) Where are our beloved mods?

3) When do you think they'll be back?

CraigStern

Quote from: Duskling on October 30, 2010, 11:34:55 AM
1) Will there be a remake of TSoG as TRPG4, but with an alternate universe where humans lose? (Pardon if it's been asked already)

You mean TRPG1-2? It's possible, but I have other ideas I want to pursue first.

Zackirus

No, what I think he means is: will TRPG4 take place on the time-line where the Hero (of TRPG1-2) sided with the Shadowlings and destroyed Psy Academy? What could be even more interesting could be that you could play the same characters as in TSoG except they live in this time-line.

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Of the current TSoG team, who is your favorite character? (personality wise; not classes)

Quote from: Zackirus on October 30, 2010, 11:46:01 AM
What could be even more interesting could be that you could play the same characters as in TSoG except they live in this time-line.
New Characters.  I would pefer new characters and maybe new settings.

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on October 30, 2010, 12:16:57 PM
Of the current TSoG team, who is your favorite character? (personality wise; not classes)

I'd answer this, but it's a character you haven't seen yet. ;)

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on October 30, 2010, 12:20:04 PM
Quote from: im2smart4u on October 30, 2010, 12:16:57 PM

I'd answer this, but it's a character you haven't seen yet. ;)
That is why asked you pick a charcter out of the current team.

CraigStern

Ah, yes, well, you and I have different vantage points on what constitutes the current team, don't we? ;)

I'd probably say Arman. Though truthfully, I've had lots of fun writing dialog for every last one of them, and I think they're all pretty neat characters in their own ways.