News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

There really isn't a topic here. Just ask Craig a question. That's about as topicy as I think this is. Right Craig?

CraigStern

Sure.

I tended to name my TRPG2 character Morton Fink, for no particular reason other than the name sounded amusing to me.

Quote from: Fyer on January 04, 2011, 09:36:12 PM
So, on the book, where do you think it would be available if it got published? Online? (And I mean the book available to buy and have shipped. Not just text on a computer screen.)

No, I'm looking to get it published as a physical book. But maybe it could be distributed as an eBook? I'm not sure yet. I need to finish it and find an interested publisher before I can really start thinking about that stuff anyway!

bugfartboy

Alright. I was just curious. And I meant if it would be a physical book that could be ordered online. But okay. Thanks!

Idozen Cair

Using the cheat BigCheater I can play past the part where it's supposed to be the end of the demo (Duvalier's mother wailing) and I can play Raid the Armory. I wonder why is that? I used the cheat on the browser demo and it seems that Qudssi is scared by Duvalier's actions. also Arman has disappeared. Why has Arman disappeared? When you ask Griffin about it he instead will ask Duvalier about the wherabouts of Arman.
I doesn't care, do I?

SmartyPants

Quote from: The Grotesquery on January 06, 2011, 01:26:33 AMalso Arman has disappeared. Why has Arman disappeared? When you ask Griffin about it he instead will ask Duvalier about the wherabouts of Arman.
You didn't pay off Al'al, so the Order of Black Rose killed Arman.

Idozen Cair

WHAT?! But does that depend on the Arman side-quest?
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

Idozen Cair

I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

I have since taken that aspect of it out of the game.

Chrono

Wait, even if we killed Al'al will the game count it as if we hadn't paid him yet?
[spoiler=Infinity, explained in 3 different words]

[/spoiler]

Idozen Cair

Quote from: CraigStern on January 06, 2011, 10:07:23 PM
I have since taken that aspect of it out of the game.
Sorry, Craig but I don't quite understand what you're saying.
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

It is no longer possible to skip past mission 4 via the ABigCheater cheat code.

SmartyPants

Quote from: Chrono on January 06, 2011, 10:45:17 PMWait, even if we killed Al'al will the game count it as if we hadn't paid him yet?
You can pay off Al'al and Arman will be fine after mission 4.  If you go back and fight Al'al after paying him off, then the Black Rose will kill Arman.

CraigStern

Ah--mixed terminology. The thing is, I created the spriggats many years ago, long before I created TRPG. All spriggats simply went by color names back then; I sometimes forget that I decided to call the frost-breathing spriggats frost spriggats in TRPG. :) I'll fix that.