News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

I've studied history, but my college major was English with a minor in International Relations.

bugfartboy

Is it possible for a ghost, or other spirit, to become sorta linked to an object, say, maybe a crystal orb and then lend a little of that spirit's, say, resistance to the one holding the orb?

Reiji

is there a downloadable version of telepath rpg 2 so that you dont need internett connection to play
Those who challenge are unruly, those who are unruly don't deserve, those who dont deserve may not challenge, those who dont challenge are simpleminded. You cant win in life so mideaswell kick back, enjoy the ride, and sweat the small stuff.
-Ralph C N(made this up just now but its still true)

Duskling

CraigStern

Quote from: Reiji on January 22, 2011, 01:49:11 PM
is there a downloadable version of telepath rpg 2 so that you dont need internett connection to play

There was, for a limited period back in 2008: http://telepath.wikia.com/wiki/Telepath_RPG_2_Special_CD_Edition

ArtDrake

Where or what did Azur rule over?

In Flash, can MovieClips return HitTestObject as true if one of the MovieClips is not added to the Stage?

CraigStern

Quote from: Duckling on January 22, 2011, 09:19:33 PMIn Flash, can MovieClips return HitTestObject as true if one of the MovieClips is not added to the Stage?

Good question--I've never tried it. Why not experiment and see?

Quote from: im2smart4u on January 22, 2011, 10:37:07 PMI don't think "poet-king" means that he was a poet and a king.  It met that he was a master poet.

An interesting theory, but not the case here. If you talk to the librarian, she tells you a bit about Azur.

Quote from: Duckling on January 22, 2011, 09:19:33 PMWhere or what did Azur rule over?

There was, at one point, a kingdom to the south of Ravinale. (It no longer exists as of the time of TSoG.)

Duskling

What is the character limit for each post?

CraigStern

It used to be 350, but I removed the limit in the forum settings. There might still be a de facto limit imposed by the server software, however, though I am not aware of what that limit might be.

Idozen Cair

What language does the residents of Cera Bella speak?
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

TheWanderingShadow

How do mind shields heal actual physical harm? I understand that it can be used to block kinetic force, but what if the damage has already been dealt?
_   _   _   ___     ___     _   _    ___   |  |
\ \/  \/ / '| _  \  / / \ \  |  \| |  / /  _  |_|
\_/\_ /   |_|\'\  \ \ / /  |_\_ |  \ \_./   O

CraigStern

Quote from: TheWanderingShadow on January 25, 2011, 11:42:51 PM
How do mind shields heal actual physical harm?

They don't. They just prevent the recipient from suffering a fatal blow when his or her defenses are weakened.

Idozen Cair

What harm does mind blast actually do?
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

If you get the downloadable demo, the attached manual explains it pretty well. ;)