News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Depends. There's only one way to find out, right?

bugfartboy

How many YouTube subscribers do you have?

CraigStern

Deagonx

Quote from: CraigStern on August 17, 2011, 11:00:12 AM
Depends. There's only one way to find out, right?

How do you feel about president Obama taking a vacation right now?
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

Deagonx

Quote from: SmartyPants on August 20, 2011, 09:03:16 PM
How does one fight DKah?

One does not simply fight D'Kah. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly.

CraigStern

Quote from: Deagonx on August 20, 2011, 05:31:37 PMHow do you feel about president Obama taking a vacation right now?

As I understand it, he's taken dramatically fewer vacation days than either George W. Bush or Reagan did by this point in their presidencies. The fact that Republicans are giving him a hard time about it is a little absurd, IMO.

Quote from: SmartyPants on August 20, 2011, 09:03:16 PM
How does one fight DKah?

[spoiler]Take too long fighting and beating Malekahin. (Talking to him makes it much more likely to occur, but that's not sufficient on its own.)[/spoiler]

Deagonx

On a scale of 1-10 how funny was that joke I made about Dkah.

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on August 20, 2011, 09:58:18 PM
Quote from: Deagonx on August 20, 2011, 05:31:37 PMHow do you feel about president Obama taking a vacation right now?
As I understand it, he's taken dramatically fewer vacation days than either George W. Bush or Reagan did by this point in their presidencies. The fact that Republicans are giving him a hard time about it is a little absurd, IMO.
When Bush was on vacation, unemployment wasn't over 9% and when Reagan was on vacation, the economy was improving.  Plus, it isn't only Republicans who say the President shouldn't be on vacation.  Most Americans think congress (including republicans) and the president shouldn't be on a paid vacation when the economy is heading towards a double dip recession.  Do you think the president should be campaigning instead of calling back congress to improve the economy?

CraigStern

I don't think his choice to take a short vacation at this juncture matters much at all. The really consequential decisions he made were back when Congress was in session. Perhaps most importantly, he chose to focus on reducing the deficit instead of focusing on job creation, and signed a deal that will hamstring government efforts to pump-prime the economy. The damage has already been done.

In short: there are legitimate reasons to be upset at Obama, but the fact that he is taking his work with him to Martha's Vineyard while Congress is in recess hardly seems like one of them.

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on August 20, 2011, 09:58:18 PM
Quote from: SmartyPants on August 20, 2011, 09:03:16 PMHow does one fight DKah?
[spoiler]Take too long fighting and beating Malekahin. (Talking to him makes it much more likely to occur, but that's not sufficient on its own.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I talked to Malekahin and defeated him when the timer said 27, but Dkah never showed up.  How long does it take?[/spoiler]

Zackirus

[spoiler]
I waited until the turn timer went to 50 and still nothing happened. I even tried waiting. I let the battle run for thirty minutes and nothing happened (I also went through the story).
[/spoiler]
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Sounds like a bug. I'll look into it.

Deagonx

What is your favorite video game that was made prior to 2005?

CraigStern

All of my favorite video games were made prior to 2005! :D