News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobo_Fan

Does necromancy exist (or will it exist) in Cera Bella? Both subjugating spirits and reanimating dead tissue can count.

CraigStern

Necromancy implies magic, due to the "-mancy" suffix. Cera Bella does not have magic. Ergo, no.

With that said, however, jinn have been known to occasionally inhabit dead bodies (particularly their own) and move them using telekinesis.

Chocobo_Fan

Ah, yes, I didn't mean magic necromancy, per se, but something similar to it using the Gift. I do imagine it would be possible to animate a corpse or skeleton? It would probably be the same basic principle as manipulating any other object, just more complicated.

bugfartboy

Will the music player that used to accompany the Sinister Design website be returning at some point?

CraigStern

Nope. If you want to listen to the TSoG soundtrack, however, you're free to stream it off Bandcamp.

bugfartboy

I was thinking more of the Nelis boss battle music rather than the TSoG music. I do imagine I can simply work my way to Nelis in TRPG2 if I like the music that much.

-Edit
Any chance the music would migrate to iTunes?

CraigStern

Quote from: bugfartboy on May 11, 2012, 03:54:13 PM
I was thinking more of the Nelis boss battle music rather than the TSoG music. I do imagine I can simply work my way to Nelis in TRPG2 if I like the music that much.

No need--start a Duel in TRPG2 and select Level Music 5. ;)

bugfartboy

Oh really? I didn't know about that! :) Now I can enjoy it without the work! Thanks Craig!

Zackirus

Have you ever thought of making a Telepath RPG game set in the timeline where the main character from TRPG2 sided with the Shadowlings?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

bugfartboy

I'm not going to bother asking "Is it a possibility?" because I know the answers likely to be "I don't know yet." or "We'll see."

Which of the games you're Let's Playing right now do you enjoy playing the most?

CraigStern

Fire Emblem is the easiest to produce fun commentary for so far, but I'm enjoying playing all three of them. I don't think I have a favorite.

SmartyPants

Have you ever considered packaging your games together?  Like selling TSoG and TPA2 for a cheaper price than buying each game separately.

CraigStern

Yes; Gamersgate was supposedly going to do a promotion like that, but if they've done it, I haven't noticed it. I might do that myself at some point.

Ertxiem

Have you considered translating your game to other languages?
And would it be easy (like just replacing a text file for another)?
Finally, how mad are you at me for making more than one question in one post? :P
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.