News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Ask the developer a question!

Started by CraigStern, February 07, 2010, 11:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

SmartyPants

Have you thought of promoting Telepath Tactics on your newgrounds profile?  It might be worth a try, since it is how I learned about Servants of God.

CraigStern

Yup! I keep meaning to do that: hopefully, I'll have some time to do it tomorrow.

SmartyPants

I read the latest kickstarter update, and I was wondering if it "Dark Spriggats" or "Black Spriggats"?

CraigStern

Honestly? I can never remember. It's one of those. :P

CraigStern

It depends on what I'm in the mood for; in general, they provide very different types of experiences.

Sythion

For larger maps,will there be an option to boost movement? (such as every 100 squares added boosts movement by 2)
Hunger is the best spice.

CraigStern

You mean, have characters move further on larger maps? I suppose I could do that, but it just begs the question: why not design the map around characters' current movement range?

CraigStern

Because balance. (Imagine how easy those battles would become if Arman or Malis could do it!)

Sythion

Is there any way to make the Telepath Tactics demo windowed? Because I'm not a very big fan of full-screen.
Hunger is the best spice.

SmartyPants

Duvalier likes to involuntarily read minds.  Has anyone read his mind without his knowledge?

ArtDrake

Synthion: yes, there's a windowed mode.

CraigStern

Quote from: Sythion on December 21, 2012, 05:42:38 AM
Is there any way to make the Telepath Tactics demo windowed? Because I'm not a very big fan of full-screen.

Control + F toggles fullscreen mode on and off.

Quote from: SmartyPants on January 06, 2013, 09:02:13 PM
Duvalier likes to involuntarily read minds.  Has anyone read his mind without his knowledge?

Anya can do it during the course of the story, though I imagine the player typically figures that fact out pretty quickly.