News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Vacation!

Started by CraigStern, June 26, 2010, 07:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ertxiem

Soooo, Duskling please do tell us if your vacations were good or not! :P
Are you sure you didn't went to Modena, instead?

Now seriously, I hope your internet problems are solved.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Duskling

Quote from: Ertxiem on July 05, 2011, 03:39:25 PM
Soooo, Duskling please do tell us if your vacations were good or not! :P
Are you sure you didn't went to Modena, instead?
*Gasp!* How did you find out? Did the MI6 leak this information? :D

Ertxiem

If I told you the answer, I had to kill you afterwards. Cliché! (To be spoken as touché.)
Ert, the Dead Cow.

The Holy namelesskitty

back-ish I can come on sometimes but probably not every day.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Ertxiem

I'm going to Vancouver next week. It will be mostly work, but I should have some free time. Does anyone know anything that it's worth to visit there?
Ert, the Dead Cow.

Zackirus

Quote from: Ertxiem on July 11, 2011, 07:20:32 PM
I'm going to Vancouver next week. It will be mostly work, but I should have some free time. Does anyone know anything that it's worth to visit there?

The Marine, and the Park Next to the Waterfront those sorts of things.

Although Bad News Everyone, its that time of year again:

I'm going back to the summer Camp for 1 month and their is no internet connection. I'm leaving this Sunday. Have fun and I expect a Surprise party when I come back!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Surprise party? Meh. We hold our yearly party in your absence. Why would we hold another one when you get back? :P ;) Have fun!

Idozen Cair

Summer hols and leaving for Thailand, back next Wed.!
I doesn't care, do I?

ArtDrake

Vancouver? I'd say that, since the tv show Psych is shot there, you might want to look around for a tourist attraction or two pertaining to the show.

Or not.

Duskling

Just got back from a camping trip, very fun.

The Holy namelesskitty

Posting from holiday inn in South Charelston a small town ten miles away from intended Charelston, I'll be back on a more regular schedule soon.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Tastidian

Wow talk about a long vacation (panzer said jokingly :P) I wonder whats change and if there is a due date to come back. In that case forgive my horrible punctuality. I've change so much i'm curious if anyone else has.  ???

P.S. I might actually be gone for another long time...

P.P.S. I am also PinkPanzer. Also can anyone tell me who is whom (if anyone change avt or name)and who is new.

P.P.P.S. Did we ever get to know what KZ stands for?

P.P.P.P.S. I can believe the expanse that is this forum. I have no idea where to start, any suggestions.

bugfartboy

Hi again! It be buggy! And yeah, Craig has now changed SoG to a new file (format?) and has people bug testing it.* He's alse revealed Telepath Tactics, the new multiplayer game he's working on.

[spoiler=*]
I would be helping, and I have the download link and all, but I'd have to get my parents involved, and that could be counterproductive to the entire thing. :/
[/spoiler]

Anyways, good to see ya back!

Tastidian

Quote from: Zackirus on July 12, 2011, 07:32:44 PM
Quote from: Ertxiem on July 11, 2011, 07:20:32 PM

The Marine, and the Park Next to the Waterfront those sorts of things.

Although Bad News Everyone, its that time of year again:

I'm going back to the summer Camp for 1 month and their is no internet connection. I'm leaving this Sunday. Have fun and I expect a Surprise party when I come back!
Oh no one of the few people I wanna get a reply/post from.

MikeW781

Well, I haven't done much on the forums in a while, so this is gonna be a barely noticeable change for most of you, but I'm basically gonna stop going to the forums. I'm not gonna be getting the game when its released, and I don't feel like spending the time on these forums. Not to say they aren't great or anything, I just don't feel like it anymore. So yeah......bye.
And if you PM me I'll still know because I get emails whenever that happens.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!