News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Endulge yourself in title-giving

Started by Zackirus, June 28, 2010, 11:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromtaghon

It's indulge.

Thus, I give myself the position of 'Weird guy who corrects everyone's spelling and grammar mistakes.'
As well as 'Cowmancer.'
And 'Thowlianceron' or whatever my avatar says.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

torugo

im the pheonix king ruler of the pyro knights i rule the fires and i burn all who oppose me and all who dont oppose me. you know where im going with this im a fire guy
mock the pheonix you will burn

algebra15

I am Sir Noble High Esteemed Prince of Something Important and Awesome algebra15. The Third.
This is Gambit. The cards are about to explode. Goodbye!

Bromtaghon

I am King and Supreme Ruler of All Subjects Inflicted With That Which Is Known As Attention Deficit Hyper Ooh Shiny A Butterfly!

Tastidian

QuoteWe have a monarchy

Don't you man Constitutional Monarchy Yes you may have a queen but your government follows democracy.  

Steelfist

It is a constitutional monarchy, yes, but that is merely a type of monarchy. I was generalising, but a monarchy where the monarch is actually the ruler is called an absolute monarchy. Therefore, while there was nothing wrong with what you said, it was still somewhat pointless. At any rate, if you wish to argue, feel free to create a topic in the politics section.

KZ

Quote from: Ertxiem on July 01, 2010, 09:22:26 AM
I'm happy being the Dead Cow. That's enough for me.
KZ, how could you forget? :P I'm still in shock for you calling me "Undead Cow". lol

Thought your next step was adding the "un" part in king of the hill back in the day? Or are we sticking with our original titles?
On the forgetting part: I'm getting old, getting old... :P
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Steelfist

KZ; Your title should be - The Corrector!

Bromtaghon

And don't forget The Mediator...
Sounds like a good name for a TV show.

Duskling

I proclaim myself Mandalore the Real, and King of Dustlings! Any objections?

Zhampir

I object, as one can only call himself Mandalore if he has Mandalore's helm. and I have it.

Zhampir, The Half-Breed.

Duskling

Zhampir

as I said, I have the one and only Mandalore helm.

Steelfist

If neither of you can prove that you have the Helm, wouldn't that usually lead to a clan war?

In any case; the Steel Golem.

Duskling

Clan war it is! Zhampir, I challenge your clan, and the winning clan's leader becomes Mand'alor!