News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

TSoG Cheat Determination

Started by KZ, February 09, 2010, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

Smartitudes. (S-1, m-2, a-3, r-4, t-5, i-6, t-7, u-8, d-9, e-10, s-11). I know it doesnt go with the clues but I tried it anyway.

Cypher

bugfartboy

Presentiment II

J_Light_G

Maybe, we should be thinking about what it does. Bright means smart but bright also means shiny/reflective. Perhaps it is BrightBrain and it grants light resistance.

bugfartboy

We know what it does. Just look at the beginning. It gives 99 Aptitude. The clues are at the beginning of the thread too.

Visitor

Has anyone tried the words Nerd or Geek? These would fit in with some of the more humorous names. I know this kid who we call the Dan the Scholar and Dan the Nerd, so they are at least quasisynonomous.

Ertxiem

Welcome Visitor (I posted a very brief welcome message in the Introductions thread).

It's been a while since I tried to find this cheat. I recall the a few of the folks posted their attempts in the old forums. So, please share your attempts with us, even if you can't find the correct one. We may have new ideas from those. New input is always good.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

Visitor

Quote from: Ertxiem on April 30, 2011, 06:14:54 AM
Welcome Visitor (I posted a very brief welcome message in the Introductions thread).

It's been a while since I tried to find this cheat. I recall the a few of the folks posted their attempts in the old forums. So, please share your attempts with us, even if you can't find the correct one. We may have new ideas from those. New input is always good.
I won't be making any attempts. I'm waiting for the full version to be released before I play the game at all. I have been waiting patiently for the game since last december and I am only just now getting impatient and visiting the forum.

Idozen Cair

That's...intriguing, Visitor.

GeekStudent or NerdStudent doesn't work.
I doesn't care, do I?

DarknessRuler

I tried the entire list of combinations algebra put up and none of them worked.
[spoiler]AptBookworm, AptDisciple, AptAcademic, BoldEgghead, BoldLearner, BoldStudent, BoldTeacher, GoodEgghead, GoodLearner, GoodStudent, GoodTeacher, KeenEgghead, KeenLearner, KeenStudent, KeenTeacher, PertEgghead, PertLearner, PertStudent, PertTeacher, WhizEgghead, WhizLearner, WhizStudent, WhizTeacher, WiseEgghead, WiseLearner, WiseStudent, WiseTeacher, AcuteSavant, AcutePundit, AcuteDoctor, AcuteCritic, AdeptSavant, AdeptPundit, AdeptDoctor, AdeptCritic, AgileSavant, AgilePundit, AgileDoctor, AgileCritic, AlertSavant, AlertPundit, AlertDoctor, AlertCritic, BriskSavant, BriskPundit, BriskDoctor, BriskCritic, CannySavant, CannyPundit, CannyDoctor, CannyCritic, FreshSavant, FreshPundit, FreshDoctor, FreshCritic, BrainSavant, BrainPundit, BrainDoctor, BrainCritic, NervySavant, NervyPundit, NervyDoctor, NervyCritic, QuickSavant, QuickPundit, QuickDoctor, QuickCritic, ReadySavant, ReadyPundit, ReadyDoctor, ReadyCritic, SassySavant, SassyPundit, SassyDoctor, SassyCritic, SharpSavant, SharpPundit, SharpDoctor, SharpCritic, SkullSavant, SkullPundit, SkullDoctor, SkullCritic, SlickSavant, SlickPundit, SlickDoctor, SlickCritic, AstuteAugur, AstuteBrain, BrainyAugur, BrainyBrain, BrightAugur, BrightBrain, CleverAugur, CleverBrain, CraftyAugur, CraftyBrain, GeniusAugur, GeniusBrain, NimbleAugur, NimbleBrain, ShrewdAugur, ShrewdBrain, KnowingSage, KnowingTool.

[/spoiler]

CraigStern

Hint: in the list of combinations above, one of the correct words (but only one of them) appears.

Deagonx

List of Possible First Words: Apt, Bold, Good, Keen, Pert, Whiz, Wise, Acute, Adept, Agile, Alert, Brisk, Canny, Fresh. Brain, Nervy, Quick, Ready, Sassy, Sharp, Skull, Slick Astute, Brainy, Bright, Clever, Crafty, Genius, Nimble, Shrewd, Knowing,
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

DarknessRuler

I think it's probably one of the second words that his clue refers to. the first word might be a different kind of adjective. idk just a thought

ArtDrake

Getting rid of the silly ones and those ruled out by the clues, we have:

Possible First words: Keen, Wise, Knowing.

Possible Second words: Learner.
Remember, only one of these words is used.