News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Fazan game

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 10:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KZ

This neat little forum game was introduced by "Xander100", with the following description:

"Well I don't know if you guys know it but is fun ! In my country we play it!
You start with a word , the next guy must say another word that starts with the first 2 initial the same as the last 2 initials of the aboves word . I don't think I am explaining good so here is an example:
house - serious - usage - geronimo - moisture - reload - added

P.S. Try to make words that the next can continue with a new word !
P.S. I don't know if in your country you have a game thats like this , but in this forum i don't saw a game like this ! "

Continuing on from the old forums, the last word is:

errata

PS
As we were playing the game, we decided to avoid words that end on certain two-letter combinations, because there were very few words that started with those. Hence, "Ertxiem" compiled  a succinct list of all the forbidden endings for words:
"The forbidden endings:
*ia, *ic, *ky, *ly, *ll, *on, *ty, *um, *us, *xo, *er, *ry
and all the other two consonant endings that don't start a word."
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

E.

CraigStern

Hm. I think we have a new contender for the forbidden endings list. :)

Mopman

art thief (work with what you got)
Die swiffers! You'll get it for messin with my woman!

KZ

Mopman- it's one word only. So, "artist" would then be a solution, for instance. ;)

effective
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Mopman

KZ

fyke

(ok, another candidate for forbidden endings! "fy"!)
Welcome to the forums!

Mopman

kerosene (is that how its spelled?)

KZ

neat

(yep, and if you're unsure of a spelling of a word, I suggest you look it up in any number of online dictionaries, such as www.dictionary.com )
Welcome to the forums!

Zhampir

KZ

Welcome to the forums!

Zhampir

CraigStern

KZ

Welcome to the forums!

Steelfist

Aluminium