News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Apocalyptic!

Started by Steelfist, July 22, 2010, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Holy namelesskitty

Hip-hip, Hooray

someone else post the second
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

Xemadus Echina

Hip-Hip, Hooray!

and now a third person!
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Steelfist

Three hundred and sixty-nine thousand, four hundred and eighty four cheers for waiting on Mike.

Hip-Hip-Hooray . . .

The Holy namelesskitty

Xemadus Echina

im writing a book!
You never know

Steelfist

bugfartboy

MikeW781

OOC: Sorry, I do this little sleeping thing. It keeps me from posting for a while. Now, then, Steelfist, I would prefer to make it so that the leader we captured was real, after all, it would kinda suck if multiple informants, including your guild (who owed us wrong) were incorrect, causing us to gather a huge force and loose our leader for nothing. Also, it would be dumb for the shadows to lie to us, and send their own men, to attack the wrong base. Also, that would screw parts of the story for me, ranien, nameless, and dusk. Finally, you are gonna attack the leader all by yourself, whereas we took three guilds and two freelancers to destroy the decoy? I am against the idea, and ask you to find out that it was the right base, have you bust some alliance heads, then find another way into our story? Next up, we know have to kill the Evolved, and the True Humans. Cassopia asked first, and brought us a whole guild, so she gets first dibs, sorry ranien. You each can lead the attacks on these guilds, create the plan, etc, etc. It would get old to have me direct attack after attack.
IC: Jyada sat in what had once been the head of the alliance stronghold. He looked around at the assembled crowd. Many had gathered, both for confirmation that he was the new father, and for news of their next plans.
"Greetings to all. For those of you who do not know, I am Jyada. Yesterday, I was a Chief, but our esteemed Father has passed, leaving me to be the new Father. I doubt that I will ever be as great as him, but believe that I am the most qualified to follow in his footsteps. We have sucessfully destroyed the Alliance base, and hold here the head of the Alliance." Jyada thrust the man forward, and pulled the sac off his head. "I give you Zoked, head of the Alliance." The crowd began to yell, and one could make out bloodthirsty cries of "Torture!" "Maim!" and other such cries for a painful death to come to the man. Jyada refused this, saying "This man is an enemy who has fought with honor. He has attacked us, yes, but he has been honorable in all his offenses. Therefore, I shall give him honor in death by slaying him with the sword of the Father!" Jyada drew the black longsword, still covered in blood from the fighting, from his scabbard and smote the man with a single stike. Cries of "Hail Father Jyada!" spread across the crowd, no doubt started by his fried Buven, or prehaps Khernon. Despite this, Jyada was pleased with the shouts. "My people! We have one a great victory today! This will be the first of many, as we strive to achive dominance! For now, we will return to our stronghold, rest, and make plans. I thank our brave fighters from the Shadows, announce their debt to be filled, and send them off with gold as a sign of our friendship. Now then, let us go home"

At the headquarters, Jyada sat with his Chiefs, Misad, Cassopia, and Ranien. Amoung his Chiefs was Gunder, who had been promoted to Chief due to his bravery in battle. "Men, we have triumphed today. We still have enemies, and most likely always will. But, one of the most agressive has been silenced with very little losses. This has earned us vast amounts of wealth and Mekus is looking for more Alliance strongholds to take more of their gold. Also, we have struck fear in the hearts of our enemies. Misad, you have joined us for gold and shelter, and will recive a good deal of both. Cassopia, you have joined us for allies against the Evolved, and we will honor that agreement. Under your temporary command, we will destroy them. You are free to command all of the Brothers through my authority, but my word will be final. Is this acceptable?"
"Very much so," Cassopia replied.
"Good. Now then, ranien, you have earned a boon to ask of me. What is it that you wish?"

OOC: Okay, on to killing the Evolved for namelesskitty. Ranien, you can begin your campaign after. Also, Steelfist, Mekus is going with a small team to other Alliance strongholds. You can have him find you if you want.
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

Can Mr.bugfartman start his?

Xemadus Echina

only if you keep it intelligent and in the story guidelines.

IC: 
"Good. Now then, ranien, you have earned a boon to ask of me. What is it that you wish?"
"For now my only requests are assistance in training my affinities as well as help killing the True Humans at a later date.  Until those requests are met I will be at your service."
"I will be able to provide you with the highest quality.  I myself have heard of your interesting capabilities and wish to see the depths of them.  One of my men will take you to the trainers for now."  A cloaked figure rose and beckoned at Jace to follow him.  A few minutes later they reached a large cavern where men and women were sparring.  After turning a corner Jace saw a man and a woman standing next to each other.  "Hello Rainen, I am a master of pyrokinetics.  My name is Renfiam."  In turn the woman spoke saying "I am Lucil, I am a master of energy manipulation."  Jace smiled and said "Well then I guess we should get to training."  After many long hours Jace sat down and said "So have either of you discovered anything interesting?"  Renfiam spoke and said "You have the natural ability to control light and fire but the melding of the two elements requires something more."
"It seems as if your anger triggers a change in the energy of your body that allows you to meld your affinities"  Rainen leaned back and responded in a calm voice saying "So the angrier I get the stronger the blast?" 
"That's correct."  Renfiam looked at Lucil and then Lucil spoke saying "We think that you might be able to use your natural psy powers to trigger your anger."  Rainen laughed and said "So I need to make myself go into a rage and then it's blasting time?" 
"precisely.  You will confuse your mind into causing an artificial fury and then we will teach you how to control that fury."
im writing a book!
You never know

Duskling

Quote from: Zaron on August 03, 2010, 01:26:28 PM
Can Mr.bugfartman start his?
Sure, just read the first post to get the rules, basics, and get started! :)

bugfartboy

I already have. I wouldn't have asked if I hadn't.

Duskling

Duskling figured that you wouldn't have asked if you did. :)

bugfartboy

Zaron just likes to make sure.

The Holy namelesskitty

sure, in fact I'll wait to let you join before enacting my part of the plot.