News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

hallucination aptitude

Started by mezzoforte, August 11, 2010, 06:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this topic be deleted?

Yes
No

MikeW781

Oh- i didn't noticed Dayn asked, but Pink Panzer answered. Maybe Pink Panzer has a double account  ;D
He probably just meant to say "Did you really think I HE didn't know what a hallucination is?"
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

mezzoforte

Mike, I think that the affinity is unrelated to the hallucination.  The Nameless One congratulates you on doing well, and asks you a question to determine your natural tendency or inclination.  That's when it's listed as your affinity.

MikeW781

True. I was probably mistaken, but I felt like the hallucination might have been a message signifying you of your breakthrough
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

mezzoforte

yea, I knew what you meant... it's still possible.

Dayn

Quote from: Duskling on August 12, 2010, 08:13:41 PM
Dayn asked what a hallucination is, im2smart4u explained, and then PinkPanzer replied asking im2smart4u if he really thought that he didn't know what a hallucination is, take a look at im2smart4u's post.
No, I asked what the, hallucination is.

SmartyPants

It is so dream-like that it too difficult to explain.  Beat Jabbar to find out for yourself.

mezzoforte

Duskling

Quote from: Dayn on August 13, 2010, 05:59:02 AM
Quote from: Duskling on August 12, 2010, 08:13:41 PM
Dayn asked what a hallucination is, im2smart4u explained, and then PinkPanzer replied asking im2smart4u if he really thought that he didn't know what a hallucination is, take a look at im2smart4u's post.
No, I asked what the, hallucination is.
Veering off topic here, but that explanation does not change the fact that PinkPanzer answered.

mezzoforte

I should probably close this topic, because I just realized that it's completely false.  You might not need any aptitude to analyze the halucination.   ::)
I guess I just clicked the wrong selection in the dialogue by accident before.

Duskling

Quote from: mezzoforte on August 13, 2010, 05:03:29 PM
You might not need any aptitude to analyze the halucination. ::)
Are you completely certain it's false? Have you been through the conversation with around maybe six or less aptitude?

Tastidian

No I asked what the hallucination is  not what it is and I asked its just the quote thing.

mezzoforte

Quote from: Duskling on August 13, 2010, 05:15:25 PM
Quote from: mezzoforte on August 13, 2010, 05:03:29 PM
You might not need any aptitude to analyze the halucination. ::)
Are you completely certain it's false? Have you been through the conversation with around maybe six or less aptitude?

Well I just did it with 12 apt.  I don't want to figure out if it works at lower aptitude.  I'm just saying that I don't think aptitude is relevant, since you're not doing mindreading....

Duskling

Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 13, 2010, 06:48:59 PM
No I asked what the hallucination is  not what it is and I asked its just the quote thing.
By "I," you meant everyone in general, or just you? I'm very confused here.

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on August 13, 2010, 09:12:14 PM
Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 13, 2010, 06:48:59 PM
By "I," you meant everyone in general, or just you? I'm very confused here.

Now why is that. I'm sure our friend here means there own opinion.

mezzoforte

The only thing that affects whether or not you analyze your hallucination is if Set is dead or alive.  (I dunno how it is if Griffin is dead and Set is alive... I should try that).