News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

orange orb

Started by mezzoforte, August 12, 2010, 01:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastidian

I love that ending it couldn't have been more right. We get an orb and gold and everyones else is miserable.  :P

Steelfist

I am so glad people on this forum are logical, and their judgement isn't clouded by 'ethics'! :P

Duskling

Quote from: Steelfist on August 13, 2010, 10:24:46 PM
I am so glad people on this forum are logical, and their judgement isn't clouded by 'ethics'! :P
Bah, ethics, who needs 'em? :D

Cypher

Ethics teachers!  ;)

bugfartboy

Ethics are the way through one lives their life. If you crush my ethics, you crush me. You crush me, I crush you under a life-sized replica of mount rushmore. Thus by crushing my ethics, you crush yourself. I go easy on Wadi but threaten Mahoboob because she lied to me on top of cheating with Wadi.

mezzoforte

Oh, I forgot about this topic.  Anyway, when I play it, I threaten Wadi and get gold from him.  Then I read the letters and threathen Mahboob, and get the orb out of her.

I leave the innocent sister alone.

I think this is okay, because both Wadi and Mahboob did wrong, so I take from them.  And there is no need to hurt the sister.

Tastidian

Quote from: mezzoforte on August 18, 2010, 04:05:45 PM
Oh, I forgot about this topic.  Anyway, when I play it, I threaten Wadi and get gold from him.  Then I read the letters and threathen Mahboob, and get the orb out of her.

I leave the innocent sister alone.

I think this is okay, because both Wadi and Mahboob did wrong, so I take from them.  And there is no need to hurt the sister.
I do it because its the right thing to do. In ethics its right but doesn't seem right does it.

mezzoforte

Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 20, 2010, 10:33:04 PM
I do it because its the right thing to do. In ethics its right but doesn't same right does it.

I wish I understood that.... lol

mezzoforte

Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 25, 2010, 07:29:32 PM
Quote from: mezzoforte on August 21, 2010, 03:12:11 PM
Quote from: PinkPanzer on August 20, 2010, 10:33:04 PM
I do it because its the right thing to do. In ethics its right but doesn't same right does it.

I wish I understood that.... lol
Take a second look I changed a word I miss-typed it.

It's missing commas. lol

KZ

Quote from: Duckling on September 06, 2010, 05:01:23 PM
Sorry. These posts are off-topic. Can we all erase the ones that we know are so KZ doesn't have to?
I would highly appreciate that- I'm sure Ert as well wouldn't wish to go through this thread untangling the resulting confusion!
(And then you can delete that last post as well, and I'll delete this one as soon as it's all done. Cheers!)
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

Xemadus Echina

the best reward is 1k and orange orb right? or is it 2k?
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Tastidian

To my knowledge since its been awhile 2k.

ArtDrake

bugfartboy

ArtDrake

2 k from Wadi, and orange from Mahboob.