News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Who is this?

Started by MikeW781, August 19, 2010, 12:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the new character?

Dead Leader of the Black Rose
10 (50%)
Duvalier's Father
0 (0%)
Ghost Bandit
0 (0%)
Tomb Raider
0 (0%)
Fizooz
0 (0%)
Priest of Yawah
0 (0%)
Random Ghost
2 (10%)
Yawah
0 (0%)
Ghost Boss of Crypt 3
0 (0%)
Darime
0 (0%)
Rajav
8 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Duskling

He just looks too rugged to be Yawah or one of Yawah's priests, in my opinion. I voted that it was the dead leader of the Order of the Black Rose, because of the rose and the ruggedly handsome, but decietful look on his face.

ArtDrake

Maybe it's the ghost boss guarding Crypt 3...?

MikeW781

Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

KZ

Well, if it's a ghost, it could always be Darime- the previous leader of the Resistance.
It's also not clear if that's a supporter of resistance or not- the portraits are a bit of a mix-and-mash between the two.
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

MikeW781

Added Darime to the poll. Good idea, it certainly makes sense given that Craig created the character, and a relationship with Rahel.

bugfartboy

Maybe Yawah acually is just a really powerful spirit convincing others that he is a god?

Cypher

I hope it's more than that...

Ertxiem

Quote from: MikeW781 on August 31, 2010, 08:35:18 PM
Added Darim to the poll. Good idea, it certainly makes sense given that Craig created the character, and a relationship with Rahel.
You have a typo: it's spelled Darime.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

KZ

What would be interesting is to also guess whether this ghost will be an ally or an enemy? Thoughts on that, along with identity, will be interesting to hear, folks!

Why not Darime? He can certainly create a complex love triangle, or simply show the difficulty of building future relationships when the past, literally, hasn't been lain to rest!
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

SmartyPants

Why is the world is everyone thinking that it is the dead leader of the Black Rose?  Is the ghost holding a knife or wearing a cloak?

KZ

I wondered that too.
And who do you think it is (apart from Iblis escaping the statue)?
Welcome to the forums!

SmartyPants

Quote from: KZ on September 01, 2010, 12:59:32 PM
I wondered that too.
And who do you think it is (apart from Iblis escaping the statue)?
I don't think anyone will be able to guess it right.  I went with Random Ghost.

Ertxiem

Quote from: im2smart4u on September 01, 2010, 12:45:23 PM
Why is the world is everyone thinking that it is the dead leader of the Black Rose?  Is the ghost holding a knife or wearing a cloak?
Because he seems to have a (dark?) rose on his hand. At least that was my reason.
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

MikeW781

Quote from: Ertxiem on September 01, 2010, 06:49:09 AM
Quote from: MikeW781 on August 31, 2010, 08:35:18 PM
Added Darim to the poll. Good idea, it certainly makes sense given that Craig created the character, and a relationship with Rahel.
You have a typo: it's spelled Darime.
My bad. Fixed.

Quote from: im2smart4u on September 01, 2010, 12:45:23 PM
I agree. The dead leader of the black rose makes no sense.

KZ

Apart from the rose, I don't really see any connection to the order of the Black Rose. However, let's push the Darime idea- this rose can be a symbol for the romantic relationship between Rahel and Darime, and it was so important to him (the relationship) that he stayed behind for her. One can come up with many reasons as to why he didn't come back as yet (say, he forgot a lot of stuff, like the way back to Ravinale, and by the time he got there, the resistance changed its HQ). Not that I seriously believe in this theory, to be honest, but it can be a neat explanation.
Welcome to the forums!