News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Qudssi and Naj

Started by Zackirus, September 11, 2010, 05:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugfartboy

When I clicked it before, it was pulling up something weird. I just thought it was my computer though. But who could they be?

bugfartboy

He already did. It was from Ask the Developer.

Tastidian

Quote from: Zackirus on September 11, 2010, 05:34:18 PM
Qudssi: I think it is going to be either a Gelf (They can have names) or some sort of Golem. The Gelf having animals and other things. The Golem would be like Flint mixed maybe with Dorgon.
I would love to see a dragon race in the game.

bugfartboy

Insee the Spriggats as the kind if Dragons of Cera Bella.  They breathe fire, ice, and shadow.

Zackirus

Well, Dragons are too cliché for the Telepath universe! I would like to see something original in the game. Maybe a (magical) chicken!   
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

CraigStern

Buh'baque, the Ravinale Chicken?

Duskling

Quote from: CraigStern on September 15, 2010, 06:39:08 PM
Buh'baque, the Ravinale Chicken?
I think that's perfect, myself. No, seriously, it's really good.

Xemadus Echina

lol you should definately do that.  Make it so that if you click it enough times it turns into a super chicken and hurts you.  Also in the great forest put a bunny and if you click it enough times it bites you :P and in lake alto put a shadow in the lake and if you click THAT enough times a fish jumps out at you and hurts you.  Finally, put a rock on a ledge in the deeper downs (when/if  it becomes a walkable area) and if you click that enough times it falls down and hits you (or falls down and opens a secret passage)
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Duskling

Quote from: rainen on September 15, 2010, 06:55:06 PM
lol you should definately do that.  Make it so that if you click it enough times it turns into a super chicken and hurts you.  Also in the great forest put a bunny and if you click it enough times it bites you :P and in lake alto put a shadow in the lake and if you click THAT enough times a fish jumps out at you and hurts you.  Finally, put a rock on a ledge in the deeper downs (when/if  it becomes a walkable area) and if you click that enough times it falls down and hits you (or falls down and opens a secret passage)
How about the fish is a Lake Monster, and if you click it enough, you'd get into a bonus battle and receive an item for a side quest, and the chicken turns into a Super Chicken and is a bonus battle.

bugfartboy

Ultra tough? Grilled or crispy? Would you like fries with that? And how about a shake? Ok. You grand total is $15.54. Thank you and come again.

That should be some of the dialog for the Ultra chicken. And it should totally be someone you can recruit for 1554 gold coins as a bonus character available only in a Telepath: Servants of God Premium. And it's name should be Carl, the oddly foreign chicken from who knows where. Maybe Carl the Chicken should be included in the list of names to discuss.

Xemadus Echina

if it's gonna be in it's name has to be buh'baque.  How about you click the animals enough times and then eventually they get fed up with a "hit and run" that they fight you.
im writing a book!
http://sinisterdesign.net/forum/index.php?topic=236.0;topicseen
heres a free verse poem I wrote for school
You never know
Just what you will find after you
Lost your favorite thing. But
The important thing is that the
Game you play will help you to get by.

Dayn

A bug with supernatural brain powers letting him think like a human?

Zackirus

No Dayn, it is a (Magical) Chicken!
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

The Twitter says, "New dialog for Qudssi added to game. New shadowling house stairwell graphic in-game."  From that, I assume that Qudssi will be from Somnus.

Tastidian

I don't think it should be a chicken but some sort of bird that has a bald head.