News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Pre-Ordered Yet?

Started by SmartyPants, December 22, 2010, 02:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pre-Ordered Yet?

Yes
Not yet
I will buy the game when it is done
I will never pay!

Cypher

MikeW781

Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

bugfartboy

HeadShot

I might. Becuase of that, I chose not yet, but I really have an awnser of not yet or I will buy the game when It comes out.

edit: Changed vote to Yes.
My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

Duskling

I haven't, I chose "Not yet" because it is the closest thing to what I did, but I don't think I will... ever. :(

SmartyPants

There are alot "not yets".  You guys are missing out on alot.  You guys don't get to see Qudssi, the non-psy swordsman who is a strong believer in Yawah.  You are missing out on the Red Spriggat, La'Man, and his Frost Spriggat Healer wife, Naj.  They both create many funny chants.  You are also missing out on new Acolytes such as Malekahin.

bugfartboy

Ohh. Make me feel even worse. You should talk to my parents about it. I would if I could.

MikeW781

When does the pre-order deadline end?
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

CraigStern

There isn't a deadline for pre-ordering, but the price will rise at some point, eventually getting to $24.95 once the game gets close to completion.

Duskling

Quote from: CraigStern on December 27, 2010, 03:39:08 PM
There isn't a deadline for pre-ordering, but the price will rise at some point, eventually getting to $24.95 once the game gets close to completion.
So it's not even close to completion yet? :o

HeadShot

My head got shot up once. And I lived and my head Remained.....

CraigStern

Quote from: Duskling on December 27, 2010, 03:54:18 PM
Quote from: CraigStern on December 27, 2010, 03:39:08 PM
So it's not even close to completion yet? :o

Not especially, no. I still have a lot more content I want to add!