News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Bugs (errors)

Started by Idozen Cair, December 29, 2010, 06:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idozen Cair

Recently found one on the Forest Path battle:

OOMSDOO
OOLOOOO
OOsOR

M=Malis S=Set D=Duvalier R=Rahel s=shadowling soldier

The Shadowling soldier just walked onto malis, then killed Duvalier with Shadow Blast.
I doesn't care, do I?

Idozen Cair

In Bone Grabber, I captured the bones but the game continued like nothing happened.
I doesn't care, do I?

Idozen Cair

In Desert Hope, why can Shadowling Guardian attack through walls?
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

It depends on where they are. If they are a space away from the wall, they can attack through it. It's not like Dark Vortex is just going to be cut in half right? It just cant be right up against the wall.

Idozen Cair

I mean Shadow Blast. Can you also explain the 'capture' bug.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

I don't know what bug that is. And are you sure that the Guardian wasn't attacking over a rock or something?

Idozen Cair

A bush. Can you explain how you 'capture' a space and what happens after yoiu capture? The whole routine.
I doesn't care, do I?

bugfartboy

To capture a space, the main character must end his turn on it. Then the battle ends.

Idozen Cair

Hey also there's a bug which is if a black spriggat kills fighter with dark breath, and fighter is standing in front of spriggat, fighter will counterattack first, then die but after that the screen freezes.
I doesn't care, do I?

Jakeomaniac

I am unable to move in any of the Telepath games.  This never happened to me on my old computer, but that one broke.  Any ideas?

Ertxiem

Are you playing the games in the Sinister Design site? It might be an older version...
Have you tried to play other flash games that need to use the arrow keys? It might be related to your computer...
Ert, the Dead Cow.
With 2 small Mandelbrot sets as the spots.

CraigStern

Quote from: Jakeomaniac on August 04, 2011, 01:39:16 AM
I am unable to move in any of the Telepath games.

I've seen this happen once before, but it was an issue relating to the computer's keyboard and all Flash games, not just TRPG.