News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

psy academy challenges

Started by torugo, February 20, 2010, 09:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torugo

i think it would be fun if you put in challenges at the psy academy where you can face bosses that you have defeated and other challenges like from the psy arenas also featuring winning orb's over certain ones or certain amount of wins
mock the pheonix you will burn

Frosty

Leave the psy arena battles to the psy arena games, and that would slow down production of the game a lot.
Yeah, I'm a snowman. Got a problem with that?

Zhampir

not really, as the arena (I think, not 100 percent sure) runs on the same engine. There would be a little to change (like all the characters would be loaded not from stock characters but from the TSOG characters), but it'd be mostly just copy and paste..

Cypher

Yes, I agree... I could be a tournament in the academy with an orb as the reward...

SmartyPants

Why would the Psy Academy have challenges like from the psy arena?  Why would the Psy Academy put thier paying students in extreme dangers?  Why would they let the Hero join the challenges when he isn't a student?

bugfartboy

If he has a high enough aptitude and personality he could convince his way in, the contest could be for black capes only and the contest could be like a talent show, but with danger.

Steelfist

A series of duels; just you against another psy?

bugfartboy

bugfartboy

Unless they leveled up with you and had a different array of attacks.

bugfartboy

Not unless it was in a very small area where there was very little room to retreat to.

Steelfist

Or a remake of the original fighting screen (in TRPG 1). Could be a nice touch; a reference to previous games.

bugfartboy

I would like that. But the attacks and such would definately need some work.