News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Best Debator?

Started by Deagonx, April 15, 2011, 06:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the best debator in GD?

im2smart4u
Duskling
Duckling
MikeW781
Deagonx
Holy Namelesskitty
Steelfist

SmartyPants

Quote from: Game Crazy Kid on May 07, 2011, 10:26:51 PMEh, this thread has served its purpose. Despite it being a competitive, and hurtful purpose.

I'd prefer it just be left be. If you do not mind.
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't find it hurtful.  Sure, I was called "hotheaded", "sarcastic", and "offensive", but that has been true on occasion.  This topic also made happy that you guys are willing to appreciate my extensive knowledge despite my pigheadness.

Quote from: Cypher on May 08, 2011, 02:29:39 AMLook, no offense, Game Crazy, but we're the voters, and the majority has decided they wish to change their vote. I know it's your topic, but we're the ones voting and I think regardless we have the right to change our votes.
I hold half the votes and I want the forumers to be able to change their votes even if it is to someone else.  (I also want to change my vote because I feel like an asshole for voting for myself.)

Duskling

MikeW781

Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Steelfist

I haven't voted - I'm reluctant to pass judgement, though I'd say it depends on what you define as a good argument. Nonetheless, I'm interested to see the results - would somebody mind posting them so that I don't have to vote to see them?

bugfartboy

im2smart4u    8 (47.1%)
Duskling    3 (17.6%)
Duckling    2 (11.8%)
MikeW781    2 (11.8%)
Deagonx    2 (11.8%)
Holy Namelesskitty    0 (0%)
Steelfist    0 (0%)
Total Voters: 10

Steelfist

Thanks for posting the scores, thanks not so much for putting me  on a par with Namelesskitty as a debator.

The Holy namelesskitty

Watch your words little one. For the one whom you wished to dissociate your skills from is rather adept at swaying crowds, the cat however is far less persuasive out of person. Remember this grasshopper things online are often quite unlike what they are in truth.

And stop being so mean :'(.
THE CAT IS BACK!!!!!!1!!!

my telepath LP :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuA3DfguEic

ArtDrake

Know this, too, Cat-who-is-ever-so-holy. Commas help you sound convincing, especially on the internet.