News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killo401

yeah and people withour sheild attacks suck, bcause theyget u stcuk and u gotta reload a save

MikeW781

if you used correct spelling and grammar, at least to an extent, your meaning would be more clearly understood
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

Bromtaghon

Quote from: mikew781 on June 06, 2010, 05:48:48 PM
actually, it works for anybody, but only once per turn of your whole team
I'm playing the prison battles, and every single one has unlimited movement until they attack.  Which ends up wasting Set's PsP, but still useful... if it weren't a glitch.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

SmartyPants

In the online game, the Done button doesn't always work.

The new AI needs a little work.  I noticed this during the last battle of the Prison mission.  Instead of attacking Griffin, both the bandit swordsman and bandit bowman turned thier backs to him.

OOOOO
OOB$O
OWWWG
OWWWS
OWWWR
OOOOO

!!
V

OOOB$
OOOOO
OWWWG
OWWWS
OWWWR
OOOOO

W=Wall
O=Open space
B=Bandit bowman
$=Bandit swordsman
G=Griffin
S=Set
R=Rahel

CraigStern

Can you provide some details about when the Done button doesn't work? I haven't seen it not work yet.

SmartyPants

I moved the "attack list"(I don't know what it is called) into the bottom left corner in the final prison battle and then the Done button hasn't worked since.  I quiet the cellar battles because I was unable to attack with every character during every turn.

Barzul

I have the same problem. If I move the GUI window into any other corner, the done button is un-clickable. You have to press space to move onto other players.

SmartyPants

When I died while resistaning arrest, I couldn't load for Slot 1, so I had to load from the auto save.

CraigStern

vedranp

While repeatedly fighting the guards after taunting the beggar in the browser-based demo several bugs occured:
1. My psy points weren't regenerating when only moving or standing still. I got low on hp and moved away from the guards to cast a few big shields, but couldn't get powered up again so i lost the fight. I am not sure whether I had yellow orb equipped at the time.
2. My psy points regenerated even while attacking. After I got stronger and started dropping light bombs on the guards, I noticed my psy points increased by 5 after the second turn (I dropped a light bomb both turns). Similar thing occured after casting a titan shield. I had yellow orb equipped at the moment.
3. Guards were reappearing. During my character's lower levels the fights took more time to finish, and after a number of turns (between 8 and 10 I believe) new guards would respawn. I don't know if this is a bug or merely reinforcements arriving the way they were supposed to.
4. 'Done' button and space key wouldn't end the turn. I know that the 'Done' button bug is fixed, but this seemed to act different than that. It began after several turns, and was not caused by moving the GUI. Also, the 'Done' button bug left the space key operational.

During a fight in Deeper Downs luca regained 3 psy points after using transfer (and standing still). I don't know if that's intentional (transfer not being viewed as an attack maybe) or not.

I also noticed minor thing where my character's name wasn't displayed during conversation with Luca upon entering the room with the indigo orb. The name box showed '???' instead.

Bromtaghon

Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

The Done button doesn't work for me while I'm using Griffin.  It's unclickable like he's2smart4u said.  This was during the prison battles incidentally.
Quote from: Tastidian on July 02, 2010, 02:52:50 AM
He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Current Elemental Master of Cryokinesis.

MikeW781

Quote from: vedranp on June 12, 2010, 02:22:08 PM
I also noticed minor thing where my character's name wasn't displayed during conversation with Luca upon entering theroom with the indigo orb. The name box showed '???' instead.
Where's this?

vedranp

Two more bugs:
1. No backstab damage, probably the same bug that j3sterg reported (I was attacking from 'below').
2. When playing cards with Ali I tried to play a smuggler card before all of my cards overturned (during the beggining sequence). I couldn't play it, and all of the cards started turning again. I played the smuggler then, but my PsyPoints, Gold, and whatever it is that smugglers provide you with counters all showed 'NaN'. I was then able to play any card, as if I had infinite PsyPoints, Gold, and that other stuff (Screenshot:http://www.wikihow.com/images/1/13/PsyDuel_425.JPG). Notice the army I bought with only one smuggler and no merchants.

Duskling

I've played the browser demo, and the autosaves wouldn't load for me.

MikeW781

Quote from: vedranp on June 12, 2010, 02:22:08 PM
1. My psy points weren't regenerating when only moving or standing still. I got low on hp and moved away from the guards to cast a few big shields, but couldn't get powered up again so i lost the fight. I am not sure whether I had yellow orb equipped at the time.
2. My psy points regenerated even while attacking. After I got stronger and started dropping light bombs on the guards, I noticed my psy points increased by 5 after the second turn (I dropped a light bomb both turns). Similar thing occured after casting a titan shield. I had yellow orb equipped at the moment.
I have now experienced both of these glitches