News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torugo

when you play ali in the card game and then try to play him again the screen goes white
mock the pheonix you will burn

Presentiment

^already mentioned

Griffin does not counterattack Ravinale Assassins.

Also, if you move too quickly after a Leap/Shadowport, 1 speed is skipped.

cyso

When I was playing against Ali is Psy War, he used feedback, which healed him and damaged me by six instead of three.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

Presentiment

KZ

- in the tutorial battle, and in TSoG Map Mode team battles, the Assassin cannot use his last attack, Mega Stab, because it requires 13 PsP, whilst the unit has only 10

-after winning the tutorial battle, the main menu screen, rather than the tutorial menu screen comes up, and the saved hame slost menu pops-up
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

KZ

-not sure if this is a bug per se, but in the in-game "characters" menu, the Hero's name is written in that barely legible small font, whilst all the other teammates have their names written in much larger letter size
Welcome to the forums!
Read the rules, use proper grammar and punctuation, play the games, share your ideas and enjoy your stay!

KZ

-if you let Griffin die in the first prison-break battle, then, after you are victorius, the newly added screen with "first-kill" dialogue still appears, followed by the old waling-down-passageway, except that Griffin and Duvalier keep walking on spot, with the background not moving, then the diaogue insues, followed by the second battle, where only the Hero fights the Bandits, after win, the duo walk again on the same spot for a few dialogue options, then start moving and arrive at the place where Rahel stands, normal dialogue follows, then 3rd battle without Griffin

-same goes if Griffin dies after the second battle: the cut-scene where he and Duvalier talk to Rahel appears, however, after winning the second battle, all goes back to normal- the next cut-scene is done without Griffin and the last prison-break battle also appears without him

-if both Rahel and Griffin are killed in battle 3, then the next cut-scene goes with Duvalier walking on the same spot in bottom-left corner,then dialogue text appearing, with both Griffin and Rahel participating, then the next cut-scene comes up: in it, only Set, Arman and Duvalier are walking normally along the corridor (with Grffin and Rahel gone), but Griffin and Rahel still participate in the dialogue, but are absent in the insuing battle

-during mission 1, the first dialogue with Luca, when she explains why a spirit must speak its name, the sentence is cut off at "that is why we must always repeat our"

-during the cut-scene after the first battle with spirits in the cellar, the music doesn't loop and re-start
Welcome to the forums!

Dayn

In the psy academy bar, the small table with two guards is bugged. You can walk between the guard on the left and the other table, and it's very hard to get out. 

KZ

-when the Hero is removed from the active teammate list and one re-enters the main in-game menu, the warning triangle flashes, telling the player that the Hero isn't on the active team, but with the new GUI, the triangle appears somewhere between two sub-menu headings, and crosses onto the borderline a bit

Welcome to the forums!

CraigStern

Quote from: KZ on March 19, 2010, 07:06:52 PMin the in-game "characters" menu, the Hero's name is written in that barely legible small font

Could you take a screenshot of this? (I want to make sure the font is displaying correctly.)

KZ

-ok, here it is, I realized however that it's simply the issue of all the other names written in capitalized letters (I mean, this can be solved if Caps Lock is used for the name of the player, but than it would look really strange in all the dialogue trees- maybe write all the names in the same style?), however, with respect to tutorial type descriptors, font size is a big problem
Welcome to the forums!

CraigStern

No, that's definitely the wrong font. Hmm...

Presentiment

I thought it was to denote the hero. :/

MikeW781

okay, here goes my first post
I preformed the quest where you kill the scorpion for Umma and recived my reward for it before clearing the bandit cave, afterwards I was able to recive my reward again
I may be mistaken, and it is only fifty gold, but it is still a glitch
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

MikeW781

next up, after reciving my light affininity, I was not able to buy light related powers
I had the RollingInIt name used, and had not spent all of my money, so i upgraded power and defense to around 40 without seeing new ablities for my character
I have played through only with shadow affinity so far, and may again be wrong, but I am fairly sure this is a glitch
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!