News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartyPants

*I asked Griffin about Baz, Cygnus, Fernatus, and D'Kah and then it none of the options would work.
*When Malis comes and the player tries to persuade her to join, the end of the possible replies are cut off, so it is hard to know what to pick.

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on October 19, 2010, 03:32:15 PM*Achmed is gone.

Right before the execution rescue, right? That's not a bug. I remove him during that part so the player can't get anyone on his team killed. (The sequence right afterwards wouldn't make much sense if, say, Arman was dead.)

bugfartboy

Why remove him? How does that affect the story? The guy with the bandit battles right?

SmartyPants

Quote from: Bugfartboy on October 21, 2010, 10:07:19 PM
Why remove him? How does that affect the story? The guy with the bandit battles right?
Quote from: CraigStern on October 21, 2010, 09:56:56 PMI remove him during that part so the player can't get anyone on his team killed. (The sequence right afterwards wouldn't make much sense if, say, Arman was dead.)

cyso

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but when I click to ask Rahel what her name was before she left the Rubat Clan, nothing happens.
Also, after I try to ask what Rahel's name was, when I click "thanks for the info", the game acts as if I asked why Rahel was in the Resistance.
...For I am his, and he is mine, bought by the precious blood of Christ.

Anyone want to find the rest of the words?

CraigStern

That's a bug--thanks for the report. I'll have that fixed in a jiffy.

Zackirus

A couple bugs to report:

1. If you start to move to quickly when it is your characters turn, your character is prevented from holding or simply ending your turn unless you can use a move.
2. In the basement spooks map, their is a treasure chest in the corner of the map, that is on the map but on a corner.
3. Many characters don't talk after you finish talking with them (or not at all). Some examples are Fiooz, the two merchants, the Psy academy librarian and drug store guy, and some of the guards in the bar.
4. If Arman dies before the Warden battle you can still see him directing you to the main area. Also if Griffin and Rahel die after the third battle the hero will get stuck at the bottom of the darkness and the lines will continue like Griffin and Rahel never died.
5. Some times when the enemy has the chance to back-stab it won't take it, also most enemies will not attack if they must move 3 spaces and then attack.
6. This is more of a question but why don't enemies move the full three spaces when they are in range of nothing.
7. Assassin's don't really like to attack Luca from the front for some reason.
8. If something is already on the space where something respawns, it will respawn on top of it, and sometimes if any other units are close by, will move over those units
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

MikeW781

When im done the raid on the guard station, it displays my map with nothing click-able. And never moves from that screen. I can open the menu, save and load, and come back to the same place. the save thing says im in west ravinale
Currently tied with Zack for the title of Master of Light!

SmartyPants

Quote from: Zackirus on October 27, 2010, 05:10:40 PM6. This is more of a question but why don't enemies move the full three spaces when they are in range of nothing.
Based on my experience with the game, I think it makes them more deadly by keeping them next to the slower powerhouses like Ghost Knights and Golems.  If you use the Assassin too quickly, then Arman will be attacked by both fast and slow enemies.

ArtDrake

Similarly, I've always accounted that to the idea that there's running, and then there's sprinting.

CraigStern

Quote from: Zackirus on October 27, 2010, 05:10:40 PM5. Some times when the enemy has the chance to back-stab it won't take it, also most enemies will not attack if they must move 3 spaces and then attack.

The first of these isn't a bug--backstabbing is now just one factor the AI takes into account when choosing a move.

The second one has been fixed in the browser demo. Are you playing the browser demo, or the downloadable one?

tomcia369

Three bugs that I found(Im playing the free demo version):
#1-You know those people who randomly appear in Ravinale(The ones who only go straight)?Well one time when I was in the Ravinale Marketplace getting a treasure chest I saw one of those people and he just passed through one of the markets(kinda like a ghost).
#2-Sometimes while Im running I let go both shift and the directional button and Im still running(but only until I hit a wall,enter another area,or press a random button).
#3-A similar thing happens in battle.
(PS:Sorry for my bad english,Im from Europe.

Dayn

In Somnus, there's a shadowing that will tell you to clear out his basement, but if you talk to the things in the basement, a dialog box opens and you can't select anything, freezing the game.

Zackirus

Quote from: Dayn on November 09, 2010, 05:25:27 AM
In Somnus, there's a shadowing that will tell you to clear out his basement, but if you talk to the things in the basement, a dialog box opens and you can't select anything, freezing the game.

Wait is this in the online Demo or the Downloadable one? And if so, how did you get into Somnus?
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

bugfartboy

Yeah. Isn't it under lock down now? Not available in the demo like lake alto?