News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flack

Right after Rescuing Parents mission, it is night time. I talk with the parents who are arguing and after going through that whole bunch of text about Yawah being real or not I then click them again, and the game freezes (ie, it does not respond when I click done to their conversation).

CraigStern

Thanks guys--I'll fix those.

Quote from: im2smart4u on February 28, 2011, 03:32:59 PM*You don't gain PsP when Soul Suck levels up.

Just to be clear: Soul Suck stops regenerating the user's PsP once it gets above level 0? Or it stops regenerating the user's PsP after gaining a level within any given battle?

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on March 06, 2011, 12:08:21 PM
Quote from: im2smart4u on February 28, 2011, 03:32:59 PM*You don't gain PsP when Soul Suck levels up.
Just to be clear: Soul Suck stops regenerating the user's PsP once it gets above level 0? Or it stops regenerating the user's PsP after gaining a level within any given battle?
You only don't gain PsP when it says "Level Up" in yellow.  When the attack isn't leveling up, you gain PsP like normal.

CraigStern

Dean_Lukas

After you save your parents and talk to Qudssi about himself, his name and the Hero's are swapped in the dialogue boxes.

In addition, whenever I buy 'bow counter' for Rahel, it's gone when I load the game again.

EDIT: Rahel has the ability; I've tested it. It's just not listed on her stat page and is offered at the trainer again.
That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.

CraigStern

Thanks for the reports--those bugs are fixed for the next update.

Zhampir

Don't know if this was mentioned or if it was intentional, but in Crypt 1 the first chest spawns gold upon reentry to the Crypt. The others are safe because I guess the game checks to see if you have it in your inventory.

Idozen Cair

In Basement Spooks, Griffin was standing in a position like this:

TGT
T
TG1T            T=Treasure Chest     G1=Griffin     G=Greater Ghost (the one with Cryo Cross)

The ghost came and attacked Griffin upfront with mind blast. Griffin counterattacked at caused damage. But Greater Ghosts have physical immunity, right?
I doesn't care, do I?

J_Light_G

There was a bug in the map editor where the reinforcement counter wouldn't go away.

SmartyPants

*When you first talk to Sharif, he asks if you killed the bandits.
*After that, every time you talk to him he introduces himself and the mission starts over.
*If you return to the Compound after telling Elan that you didn't know your boss was a slaver, you have a brief discription of the damage left behind and then the screen goes black.
*If you advance to where the the jinn was, then you character is stuck behind the top-left corner's stat bar.  You also can't leave that part of the cave.
*After a character is revived after the Battle with Elan, the battle starts over.

CraigStern

Thanks for the reports--working on fixing this stuff right now!

Okay, I've updated the demo with bug fixes--go give it a shot and see if it works for you now.

Zackirus

When Malis is joins your team, your teammates order switches into Duvalier, Griffin, Arman, Set, Malis
If The World Was A Bit More Like Canada, Then We Would Have A Great World, And Hockey 24/7

- Lord Canada

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on April 29, 2011, 06:22:29 PM
Thanks for the reports--working on fixing this stuff right now!

Okay, I've updated the demo with bug fixes--go give it a shot and see if it works for you now.
It still didnt work for me.

When you first meet Sharif, he still acts like already assigned the mission.  He asks if you wiped out the bandits.  If you say "No", then it sends you to the map, but there is no compound to go to.  If you say "Yes", then it sends you to Baz's Manor.  You talk to Baz and he is disappointed.  The next time you talk to Sharif, he will introduce himself and explain the mission.  Now you can go to the compound.
It is out of order.

CraigStern

Quote from: im2smart4u on April 30, 2011, 09:39:04 AMIt still didnt work for me.

When you first meet Sharif, he still acts like already assigned the mission.  He asks if you wiped out the bandits.  If you say "No", then it sends you to the map, but there is no compound to go to.  If you say "Yes", then it sends you to Baz's Manor.  You talk to Baz and he is disappointed.  The next time you talk to Sharif, he will introduce himself and explain the mission.  Now you can go to the compound.
It is out of order.

That's odd. I can't seem to reproduce this. Are you sure you aren't playing from a save where you already spoke to him?

All right, I just updated it again. I'm not sure what's causing the problem, but I've added some extra code to address some possible things that could be going wrong. See if it works for you now.

Dean_Lukas

Quote from: im2smart4u on April 29, 2011, 01:08:33 PM
*If you return to the Compound after telling Elan that you didn't know your boss was a slaver, you have a brief description of the damage left behind and then the screen goes black.

This is still happening for me. It also happens if I turn down Sharif and visit--the compound still appears on the map.
That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.