News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deagonx

I have no idea why, but the run speed varies in a lot of places for no apparent reason. For example, in the psy academy bar the top of the room you move faster than in the middle.

In Baz's manor you run slower in the left room, than in the hall and the right room (Left room being the room where your parents, Luca, and Rahel stay, the right room being where Set, Malis, and where Arman USED to stay  :'( and the hall being where griffin is)

EDIT: Remember those wall mishaps I messaged you about a week or two ago? Yes, it showed up in that new room/tower you added to the psy academy. The one that you go up the stairs twice to and there is a bar and a table, in the southeast building.

At the end of the bar, where the little space is, the wall right next to that is bugged/misplaced

EDIT 2: just entered Ravinale, and a guard patrol caught me... Except in the battle there are no enemies, and all the stats are "NaN"
The character selected is named "undefined"

Basically, its totally fubar'ed

EDIT 3: When you press the - button in the battle screen, the first alternative (the one that only shows the attacks) causes the menu buttons to show up at the very top. This only happens in fullscreen.

Also, in the bottom right if you try to go to the 'Only Show Attack' mode of the battle bar, it really bugs out.

EDIT 4: In the bug hunting level, in the fight with 2 shadow bugs and a nymph? After you beat the battle the music doesnt stop playing even in the map.

Hope I helped! - Deagonx

I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

CraigStern

Thanks for the report--I'll look into those.

Deagonx

The only thing else is that I still cant get the dang Crypt 3 to work. I think Im doing it wrong.
I believe in evolution. How else would Charmander become Charizard?

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Duckling on July 16, 2011, 09:01:46 PM
When I try to autosave load from death during the Warden bossfight, the scene reopens to the battle, with no Hero onscreen, no purple; just the sound of footsteps repeating over and over. It's no one's turn.
Same thing happens to other battles in the Prologue---aka battles before the Warden bossfight.
I doesn't care, do I?

CraigStern

Yup--that's been fixed for the next update.

ArtDrake

When I try to load an autosave file in the prison area, the game continues to play the title music. I'm not sure if it continues on loop; I'm checking that right now.

EDIT: The music does not loop.

However, as soon as the music for the Warden cutscene starts, the title music cuts out.

When learning new skills, text is often cut out of the box, leaving a vital-sounding part of Mind Shock's description incomplete, along with the end of the Split Shot description.

AresVince

Cannot complete Desert Ambush 3 because you can't attack the wall, can't walk through the wall where there are 3 bowmen.

CraigStern

Quote from: AresVince on August 04, 2011, 01:24:12 PM
Cannot complete Desert Ambush 3 because you can't attack the wall, can't walk through the wall where there are 3 bowmen.

Read the objective at the start of the battle--that isn't a "kill everyone" battle.

koertchen

A lot of text in the new version seems to have been pushed out. The new move text at the trainer is pushed out of the frame. It only says half of the words that it used too. So I see, "The only downside to this" and then nothing. When you learn leap for Arman, the whole smaller text is shown, but not the big text at the top. When you press show skill, it only works once. Then, it alternates between Arman appearing at the bottom of the screen and at the bottom, no animations. When Duvalier upgrades, the text that says, "Personality will be upgraded" shows only that, and not the actual number of point it will be upgraded.
  Also, when playing Psy Duel, if you win, when you exit, a few cards (only 2 in my case - I had more in my hand when I won) just floated by the side, at the same place they were when you played. They are clickable, although nothing happens. They don't seem to disappear if you leave West Ravinale. They don't disappear when I use the auto-save load either. They just stay there, obstructing my view. They are even on the map... They disappear during battle though. They reappear when you leave the battle, though. It's there even when I load another save!
I've choked on bubble gum 3 times. Yes, 3.

CraigStern

Quote from: koertchen on August 09, 2011, 04:02:36 PM
  A lot of text in the new version seems to have been pushed out. The new move text at the trainer is pushed out of the frame. It only says half of the words that it used too. So I see, "The only downside to this" and then nothing. When you learn leap for Arman, the whole smaller text is shown, but not the big text at the top. When you press show skill, it only works once. Then, it alternates between Arman appearing at the bottom of the screen and at the bottom, no animations. When Duvalier upgrades, the text that says, "Personality will be upgraded" shows only that, and not the actual number of point it will be upgraded.

Ah--somehow, the text fields in the new skill display window got stuck with the wrong font. I don't know how that happened, but it's an easy fix. Thanks for letting me know.

Does the issue with two Psy Duel cards remaining onscreen happen every time you play psy duel, does it only happen every time you win, or is it something that just happened once?

koertchen

Happened first time I played, didn't try to play again, was too busy trying to find ways to get rid of it rather than duplicate it...  :(

Edit: They disappear after I closed and then re-opened the game. Ali the Incorrigible's name is also cut off. The card floating re-appeared, this time with all my cards, (1) floating by the side.

Another bug, the first battle when you get Rahel (in the intro), if you die and load auto-save, it shows the battle scene as it was when you died, with you not on the map, and only your remaining allies and enemies, in the same position on the same background. The control interface in the corner is gone, and you can hear a walking noise when you use your arrow keys, but nothing happens, as your character isn't on the screen.

Idozen Cair

Hm... I thought the bugs during the Prison Missions were already fixed...

Ok... the same Autosave file bug affects the battles where you go save Luca's husband aka Mission 1. Also, the music during the battles in Mission 1 continue even after you die, overlapping with the music that plays when you die.
I doesn't care, do I?

koertchen

The archers that reinforce every couple of turns or so in the second bandit mission (In Marid) reappear on top of rocks, both at the beginning of the battle, and when they reinforce. Not sure if that was intentional, but they seem to be able to walk off it, like when Luca uses juxtapose and you appear over a spot that only flying units can fly over. I'm not sure this is a bug.

Edit: No shadows appear in battle, so it looks like broad daylight even when you are in a cave (bandit cave) or crypt (crypt 1). Didn't check any other dark places yet.

bugfartboy

The first is intentional, I believe, to prevent you from being on those spaces when they appear.

CraigStern

Quote from: bugfartboy on August 10, 2011, 02:12:29 PM
The first is intentional, I believe, to prevent you from being on those spaces when they appear.

Correct.