News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigStern

Thanks, guys! I'll have these fixed shortly.

Quote from: Zackirus on January 27, 2012, 09:35:26 PM
- I can't find the Ravinale Recruitment mission

Talk to Griffin about what to do next and ask him "How will we build support?"

Quote from: Zackirus on January 27, 2012, 09:35:26 PM
- I can't talk the the trainer about each of my attacks

Talk to the trainer and say "I want to learn new attacks."

SmartyPants

Quote from: CraigStern on January 28, 2012, 01:06:38 PM
Quote from: Zackirus on January 27, 2012, 09:35:26 PM- I can't talk the the trainer about each of my attacks
Talk to the trainer and say "I want to learn new attacks."
I only see the options "I'd like your assistance training our force.", "So, what do you do when you're not training us?", and "Nevermind."

CraigStern

Ah--I know what's going on. I'll have that fixed in a minute.

dancash

another couple.
unless the tiles are meant to be pure black in crypt 2 fight with the roving ghosts in the first room... those are not displaying properly
secondly when i talk to griffin about drumming up support within the city and he asks if i have done any public speaking neither option will work i can click them the sound plays but nothing happens.

CraigStern

Quote from: dancash on January 31, 2012, 01:22:10 PMunless the tiles are meant to be pure black in crypt 2 fight with the roving ghosts in the first room...

They are. :)

As for the bug with Griffin, it sounds like you're running an older version of the game. Try downloading the game and updating your install.

CraigStern

Thanks--fixed for the final release. :)

SmartyPants

*There are issues after one presses "Show Skill" for Arman's Leap.  It works for the first time.  If you press Show Skill again, then Arman starts bouncing around the screen.
*When one presses ""Show Skill" for Luca's Juxtapose, she doesn't switch places with anything.
*The Nameless One told me "focus on Pyro Blast" when I told him "I want to learn new attacks".  That would be fine if I didn't learn Cyro Blast earlier.
*The "Show Skill" for Malis's Shadowport 2 has disappear and then reappear in the same place.

SmartyPants

*When talking to the Heroish Merchant, he steals the name of the last person you talk to.  If you speak to the drug dealer after speaking to Achmed, then the drug dealers name is presented as "Achmed".  If you speak to the drug dealer after speaking to the Nut Merchant, then the drug dealers name is presented as "Nut Merchant".

flack

Quote from: SmartyPants on February 14, 2012, 02:58:52 PM
Does anyone else not hear voice-overs for the intro?

Yea I don't here any dialogue. Can't hear anybody's voice. Edit: Nevermind, it is only at the beginning in the jail scene. There does not seem to be voices for all the text. Perhaps it was meant to be this way?

-In options you can't adjust graphics quality anymore.

flack

- Also often at times during battles when I click the "done" and "hold" buttons there is no response.
-In the library when I ran up to the jailguard I went up the wall and then I can move to the back of the jailguard.

fourinone

I encountered a glitch inside the assassin hideout to the west of the bar. After scanning the guard to learn the passcode for the door, neither of the buttons (Done, Scan again) advances the dialogue, and the menu button does not work either. I was forced to reload the game to continue. The word I chose to scan for was "door", if it matters.

There's also a minor typo in the same area when examining the door: "HOwever, you do see a peculiar..."

flack

-When I enter Crypt 3 and go through the second passworded door and try to open the treasure chest it says I already opened it when I clearly haven't.

Dean_Lukas

Quote from: flack on February 14, 2012, 03:51:15 PM
Quote from: SmartyPants on February 14, 2012, 02:58:52 PM
Does anyone else not hear voice-overs for the intro?

Yea I don't here any dialogue. Can't hear anybody's voice. Edit: Nevermind, it is only at the beginning in the jail scene. There does not seem to be voices for all the text. Perhaps it was meant to be this way?

Yeah... I'm wondering what is voiced, exactly?
That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.

SmartyPants

*The order of battles in Helena's mission are Golem Workshop 1, Golem Workshop 2, and then Golem Workshop 2 again.  Instead of fighting a third new battle, we have to fight the same battle twice.
*In Golem Workshop 2, Bronze Golem spins saws, Griffin counterattacked, Griffin dies, Bronze Golem dies, and then the game freezes with the Bronze Golem's stats saying the HP is 0.