News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobo_Fan

On a New Game+, the gold chests in Crypt 4 don't reset. They just give the "you've already emptied this chest" message.

Chocobo_Fan

Apologies for the double post, but:

This isn't really a bug, but in the description paragraph when obtaining the crystal orb, there is one instance where "breath" is used instead of "breathe".

Gath

When talking to Festus about Shadowling troops, when he says "I mean there are no troops for you" the portraits for Duvalier and Festus are switched.

Chocobo_Fan

And another typo; at the beginning of the first Rajav/Luca scene, the narration says "Rajav is staring at Luca, a coy smile on his smile." I believe the last one was supposed to be "face", not "smile" again.

SmartyPants

*Malis's feedback doesn't always work.  Even though Malis is hurt, she can use feedback on a Ravinale Bowman and Cygnus and give 0 damage.  Wierd thing is that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn'ts.

Chocobo_Fan

That's because Cygnus has mental immunity. Feedback and Vengeance are mental attacks, and if used on something immune to mental attacks, the character won't be healed.

(Which actually doesn't make much sense given the explanation for how Feedback works...hopefully Craig will fix it in Telepath Tactics.)

SmartyPants

Quote from: Chocobo_Fan on February 22, 2012, 06:40:52 AMThat's because Cygnus has mental immunity. Feedback and Vengeance are mental attacks, and if used on something immune to mental attacks, the character won't be healed.
I don't think so.  Cygnus has been damaged by mind blast several times and the feedback did hurt him after the second try.

CraigStern

The real Cygnus is immune to mental attacks; his clones are not.

Dean_Lukas

I once died and saw a "unlock the full game!" message in the lower left corner. Thought it was funny because I already had!
That awkward moment when your student's gone evil and wants to destroy you.

SmartyPants

*After capturing Hellion, Festus says what Duvalier should say and vice versa.

SmartyPants

*During one of the attacks on the Mechanic Base, an Energy Golem and a Marksman occupied the same space.
*During another attacks on the Mechanic Base, an Energy Golem and a Bronze Golem occupied the same space.
*The attack on the Mechanic Base doesn't announce who much gold one wins.
*The "Show Skill" for Set's Solid State Shield doesn't show anything being created.
*During a battle at West Ravinale Street, Guardsman spawned under both Luca and Naj.
*During a battle at The Docks, Malis took damage from a bow attack.  I then had her use feedback on a Ravinale Elite.  She did heal, but the feedback attack did 0 damage.
*Ravinale Elites will rather backstab their allies with Impale, then use spear throw.
*A Ravinale Elite attacked Luca, but her physical resistance didn't work.  Just like solid characters, Luca took 16 damage from Impale.
*I gave the crypt books to the Psy Academy and Duvalier still ended up with the librarian in the epilogue.  Is that a bug?
*Some of the Frost Spriggats at the Abolitionist Compound are called "White Spriggat".

Chocobo_Fan

Yes, Impale doesn't seem to be affected by physical resistance, which is odd.

Also, a bug: Luca can donate more PsP than she actually has with Transfer 2. I'm not sure what triggers it; sometimes it won't happen, sometimes it will. This will drop her PsP counter into the negatives, though she can still use Soul Suck to recover it.

fourinone

Just discovered a major bug.

If you move a character as soon as his turn starts (a split second after the yellow ring appears, or already holding a direction when the turn starts), the Done button will do nothing. Clicking another character doesn't work either. Undo still works, and attacking ends the turn as usual, but the game is stuck if there are no targets in range. Fortunately, pressing X seems to fix this.

Also, confirming the above post, I had Luca go into negative PsP after using Transfer 2 with four other characters around her. She had 23 before using it, transferred 44 total, 11 to each character, and ended with -21.

CraigStern

All right; most of these are fixed for a new patch. I'll announce it when it's ready.