News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Telepath RPG: Servants of God buglist

Started by KZ, February 03, 2010, 11:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobo_Fan

I actually thought the backstab damage from the barriers' shock was intentional. Though it is rather odd, since no other area attack (except for linear ones like Frost Blast) can get backstab bonuses, if memory serves...

fourinone

If you're holding down a direction key as shadowport or leap ends, you lose one point of movement.

Hueyk

Occasionally during battle, I can not click done to end a characters turn.

I can move them around, and if I attack or use any other ability the turn ends just fine, but I cannot simply click done to end the turn.

It also does not let me choose any other characters when this happens. 

Usually I just attack an enemy to break out of it, but it just happened at a moment where there is no way for me to use an ability during this turn, which basically completely broke the battle.

fourinone

Quote from: Hueyk on February 25, 2012, 09:36:38 PM
Occasionally during battle, I can not click done to end a characters turn.

I can move them around, and if I attack or use any other ability the turn ends just fine, but I cannot simply click done to end the turn.

It also does not let me choose any other characters when this happens. 

Usually I just attack an enemy to break out of it, but it just happened at a moment where there is no way for me to use an ability during this turn, which basically completely broke the battle.

Until the next patch, if you press the X key, you can click Done again. You can also avoid this by waiting a second before moving a character.

Hueyk

I cannot seem to enter the mechanic base.  I had it and the Helenite base unlocked from the crypt.  Tried entering the mechanic base and nothing happened.  Entered the Helenite base, and she gave me a job to go to the mechanic base and get some plans.  Back to the map, tried clicking the mechanic base and still nothing...

fourinone

Quote from: Hueyk on February 26, 2012, 11:06:17 PM
I cannot seem to enter the mechanic base.  I had it and the Helenite base unlocked from the crypt.  Tried entering the mechanic base and nothing happened.  Entered the Helenite base, and she gave me a job to go to the mechanic base and get some plans.  Back to the map, tried clicking the mechanic base and still nothing...

You have an old version of the game. Download the newest version here.
The base that you're looking for is actually not the one on the map, but another one hidden in the Great Forest. Though, I suppose it could've been made more clear; I made that mistake as well.

Hueyk

I see, thank you for all your help.

Also, one other bug that annoys me.  Invisible/phantom enemies.  Every so often a tile gets blocked off and i cant walk on it.  If I hover the mouse there it shows the name of an enemy in the tooltip box.  I cannot attack it, or enter that square, and it's always an enemy currently on the map.

fourinone

The description for Vengeance when you learn it is cut off: "but your trainer insists this attack is worth the".

AnonUser5

I may just be dense, but: how do I see the descriptions of orbs I already have in my possession (also attacks I already know.)

If that's not possible, consider this a bug report :P

SmartyPants

Quote from: AnonUser5 on February 28, 2012, 11:44:04 PMI may just be dense, but: how do I see the descriptions of orbs I already have in my possession (also attacks I already know.)
You can't see the descriptions again, but all the attacks and orbs are on the wiki.

fourinone

If you start a new game + with the green orb equipped, you will still have +4 speed bonus in the new game until you look at your orbs page, after which it goes back to normal. Also, the +1 speed you get from Arman remains in the new game +, if it's not intentional.

SmartyPants

*I sold the stones to Imran and then gave Summ to Shabab.  Even though her stones are lost to her, Umma is still somehow able to give Duvalier one.
*If you give Summ to Shabab before returning Umma's stones to her, she will still give Duvalier one of her stones.

CraigStern

I should have clarified this in the game: the opal orb is a stone that she managed to hang onto; Tikki made off with the rest of them. I'll have her mention this in dialog in a future version.

sarlok

If I choose Power or Defense when the hero levels up (this is the free level up point, not the normal points you buy), the associated stats do not change (health and psy points).  If I save and load the game, then it fixes itself.

ArtDrake

I thought this was only the case until you left the room. Try going back into the main HQ area, and see if your stats still haven't changed.