News:

Welcome to the new Sinister Design forums!

Main Menu

Genre

Started by Tastidian, July 18, 2011, 03:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wha is the most preferred  and be totally honest don't just pick indie because this is.

Flash
Indie
Mainstream

Tastidian

I have been as so curious to this question as to post it here and it was the first things I wanted to do when I get back.

bugfartboy

My vote goes to indie, because I find they're games can have more detail and depth. The thing is, they're not always as well known and, if you have parents like mine, it can be hard to support them. :P

Duskling

I'm sort of between Indie and Mainstream, because I like the individuality of the Indie games and the work that goes into them, but I like Mainstream games because they are usually of better quality than Indies, with a whole dev team and all.

Tastidian

Quote from: Duskling on July 18, 2011, 12:56:11 PM
I'm sort of between Indie and Mainstream, because I like the individuality of the Indie games and the work that goes into them, but I like Mainstream games because they are usually of better quality than Indies, with a whole dev team and all.

Agreed

Tastidian

Would the people who voted please state why they choose what they have chosen. If you really want it to be anonymous so be it.

Idozen Cair

Quote from: Duskling on July 18, 2011, 12:56:11 PM

I chose Mainstream, but Duskling's opinions are mine.
I doesn't care, do I?